For Sale 1993 Toyota Hiace 4WD Diesel $13k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought I’d see if anyone here is interested in vehicle.

This is a 1993 Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) Toyota Hiace van. I imported this from Japan and I'm the first US owner. It it legally titled and has a brand new USA VIN issued to it. This was not an easy process but it's all ready to re-title normally when it's sold.

Here's the basics:

Toyota Hiace
Model Y-KZH116G
Engine: 1KZ FE 3.0l turbo diesel
Trans: 5 speed manual
Full time 4wd
Right hand drive

This vehicle was owned by a fire department and you can still see the lettering and numbering when the sun hits it. Maintenance on this was excellent and I have done everything to make sure it's good to,go:

Timing belt
Radiator rebuild with high efficiency core
Coolant flush
Thermostat
Fan clutch rebuild
Oil and fuel filter changed
Valve cover gasket
EGR system overhaul
New tires
Window tint
Shift linkage rebuild

Vehicle has about 90k miles on it and runs amazing. The 1KZ has a ton of power and will actually keep up with traffic as apposition to the other power plants Toyota offered. Super fun to drive and huge inside. I have three rows of seats if you want them.

Undercarriage is rust free and looks like new. Body has faded paint on the hood and roof but is otherwise great. Turn-key and ready to go!

I am traveling for the next week but thought I would get this out there to see if there's interest. I have located another project and need to move this one along otherwise I would happily keep it as it's my daily driver.

I have all paperwork, owners manual, shipping paperwork, EPA paperwork, homeland security, radiation testing, etc, etc.

$13000, offer, trade, etc.
CD90665C-222C-43CA-8F46-9CDE909B221E.jpeg

Contact me with any questions.
132C690F-9863-42AE-81DC-A4B15BA821E2.jpeg
ABC181D5-344F-4D8E-ADD6-BFE2BB3CA47A.jpeg
973F9537-6FD3-42C1-ADBE-2A3A52E8DFEF.jpeg
F70056CB-D0B5-4325-9CE6-F1F0283999C7.jpeg

That's super cool! I'd buy it but she won't let me.

Thought I’d see if anyone here is interested in vehicle.

This is a 1993 Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) Toyota Hiace van. I imported this from Japan and I'm the first US owner. It it legally titled and has a brand new USA VIN issued to it. This was not an easy process but it's all ready to re-title normally when it's sold.

Here's the basics:

Toyota Hiace
Model Y-KZH116G
Engine: 1KZ FE 3.0l turbo diesel
Trans: 5 speed manual
Full time 4wd
Right hand drive

This vehicle was owned by a fire department and you can still see the lettering and numbering when the sun hits it. Maintenance on this was excellent and I have done everything to make sure it's good to,go:

Timing belt
Radiator rebuild with high efficiency core
Coolant flush
Thermostat
Fan clutch rebuild
Oil and fuel filter changed
Valve cover gasket
EGR system overhaul
New tires
Window tint
Shift linkage rebuild

Vehicle has about 90k miles on it and runs amazing. The 1KZ has a ton of power and will actually keep up with traffic as apposition to the other power plants Toyota offered. Super fun to drive and huge inside. I have three rows of seats if you want them.

Undercarriage is rust free and looks like new. Body has faded paint on the hood and roof but is otherwise great. Turn-key and ready to go!

I am traveling for the next week but thought I would get this out there to see if there's interest. I have located another project and need to move this one along otherwise I would happily keep it as it's my daily driver.

I have all paperwork, owners manual, shipping paperwork, EPA paperwork, homeland security, radiation testing, etc, etc.

$13000, offer, trade, etc.
View attachment 2032343
Contact me with any questions. View attachment 2032335View attachment 2032339View attachment 2032344View attachment 2032345

****sold****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom