SOLD Los Angeles: 1995 Toyota Hiace (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1995 Toyota Hiace van. This van was imported from Japan several years ago by its previous owner. I have owned it about a year but decided I want a truck. This is an exceptionally clean example of an already rare vehicle. I have all the maintenance records from the day it was imported til now. And yes - It's right hand drive! The little 1KZ is surprisingly quick around town and has no problem cruising at 80mph on the freeway.

The van is full-time 4WD with an automatic transmission with a selectable low gear. It has 142,000 miles (236,000km). It seats 8 comfortably (which I have done before - it's awesome), the center row of seats can face forward or backward, and each row of seats has its own sunroof and electronically controlled window curtains that sometimes work. All of the seats fold down flat to create a built-in platform you can put an air mattress on.

The van comes equipped with a 3in lift, fresh Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires on JDM DuneMax rims - extremely rare, a snorkel to raise the height of the air intake, a JDM brush-guard front bumper with a mounted skid plate, KilMat sound deadening material throughout the whole van, a straight piped exhaust.
Recent maintenance includes: EGR delete, new OEM glow plugs, heavy duty battery, OEM high-flow thermostat, rebuilt axles, new CV's, full fluid flush and fill last week.

Will consider trading for Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner, GX470. Open to offers, but please do not come to waste my time with a joy-ride :)

Tags: toyota van sprinter offroad TRD sr5 4wd diesel overland camping wheeling lockers

OAWX7793.JPG

OAWX7798.JPG

OAWX7802.JPG

OAWX7830.JPG

OAWX7818.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom