For Sale 1993 Land Cruiser w/ lockers & 74k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still for sale, best offer over $12k. My new vehicle has been delivered and I need to make room. Last buyer backed out because had hard time finding transporter to take from MI to New Mexico at a reasonable price. New OEM old stock grille and rear bumper end caps have been touched up since these pictures. It is in great condition. If interested contact me at at mjsteve@umich.edu

This information was updated on 7/04/2011

Thanks

Link to pictures

http://gallery.me.com/pamy104#100021

Last edited:
Any chance this will make it's way back to ebay to let the free market determine price?

Nice truck. For $13,500 I'd detail the engine bay. What's up with the 1997 owners manual??

Good god that is nice.

It is unusually clean underneath. Unusually. And with 74k miles its just a baby.

I'm wondering about the 1997 owner's manual as well. I know you had a 1997 listed in the past. Are these the correct photos?

Eventually you'll have to teach me how to find these well kept, low mileage LCs. You seem to have a knack for it.

Yes I just noticed that, those items were from the 97 Annv I sold. I have the 1993 manuals, books, and even the 1993 brochure that had this baby on the front. Both keys, keyless entries, etc..

Vehicle is in Troy, MI. Undercarriage pictures are on link, thanks

No, it's running another 5 1/2 days. The current No Reserve auction is linked in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom