For Sale 1993 Land Cruiser w/ lockers & 74k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still for sale, best offer over $12k. My new vehicle has been delivered and I need to make room. Last buyer backed out because had hard time finding transporter to take from MI to New Mexico at a reasonable price. New OEM old stock grille and rear bumper end caps have been touched up since these pictures. It is in great condition. If interested contact me at at mjsteve@umich.edu

This information was updated on 7/04/2011

Thanks

Link to pictures

http://gallery.me.com/pamy104#100021

Last edited:
Yes the 1997 owners manual picture was mistakenly put in there from an old picture of the 1997 I had. I have all books and I mean all bookes owners manuals, tech manual, repair manuals for this truck. Thanks

How is the PHH, head gasket and EGR Valve?

Truck is in excellent mechanical condition, no issues with any of those components. Truck was completely gone through by Toyota dealer 3k miles ago.

There has been $19k put into this truck perfecting everything..

The $19k represents what? Do you know if the birfs were done, the PHH, the HG? If not, this could represent a few more thousand dollars in cost of ownership to consider.

Truck is in excellent mechanical condition, no issues with any of those components. Truck was completely gone through by Toyota dealer 3k miles ago.

The $19k represents what? Do you know if the birfs were done, the PHH, the HG? If not, this could represent a few more thousand dollars in cost of ownership to consider.

it seems like the seller has addressed those questions already...

Good luck with the sale. You've got quite the nice cruiser. Bump!

Truck is in excellent mechanical condition, no issues with any of those components. Truck was completely gone through by Toyota dealer 3k miles ago

jjbodean, point blank is the fact someone put $19k into a vehicle and the car currently has no issues answers, HG, birfs and PHH questions? IT DOES NOT and the answers are evasive and a put off when someone just answers a question with how much money they spent. Who cares how much money you spent.

Question answered. Not evasive in the least. I agree the amount spent has nothing to do with anything else, but if you don't see where the seller answered that question, I can't help you.

If I recall the winning bidder was out of Eastern Europe and the seller specifically requested no outside US bids. Bump for a nice 80.

Good god that is nice.

It is unusually clean underneath. Unusually. And with 74k miles its just a baby.

Not to bust chops, but a fresh coat a black paint will make almost anything look nice. Look carefully and you'll notice that it's been hit with paint recently. Would prefer to see what is really under there. Also, it looks like a MI vehicle. That's salt country.

Question answered. Not evasive in the least. I agree the amount spent has nothing to do with anything else, but if you don't see where the seller answered that question, I can't help you.

I believe he's looking for a yes or no answer on whether those known troublesome items have been replaced, it's not likely the dealer replaced them unless they were leaking or failing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom