For Sale 1993 Land Cruiser, Lockers, 73k miles, fully restored (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your funny. Tell me when was the last time you saw a locked FZJ Land Cruiser with under 100k miles? If you can tell me where these under 100k miles Land Cruiser are for less than 5 digits please let me know.

I saw one on eBay, with 80K miles, lockers, 95 i believe, and it sold for 14 in near show room condition. IT was about 7months ago when i was looking for my 80.

Thanks, exactly 5 digits with more mileage and I will say I doubt there are many cruisers out there in this condition fully documented.

currently talking to multiple buyers

Please specify a price so I don't have to delete your thread again. It's a unique vehicle and I hate preventing cruiser fans from seeing it.

Best of luck. Someone is going to get a nice one. It should be at Barrett Jackson not Flea Bay.

pamy104 said:
Your funny. Tell me when was the last time you saw a locked FZJ Land Cruiser with under 100k miles? If you can tell me where these under 100k miles Land Cruiser are for less than 5 digits please let me know.

I bought my 97 lx with 74k fully loaded with lockers for 9750.
2 years ago. Good luck.

well...

2 years ago, the whole mark was s*** for guzzlers like this... I got 10K for fully built, uber nice LX... values are back up... based on others out there, he's ok with price.. I'm sure many others think the same...

Very clean, nice color, and the fabric seats are a big plus -adding at least 1K in value, IMO. A local '95 with just at 100K, lockers, good condition sold here this winter for less than 8K.

What restoration have you done other than paint and a new bumper?? I saw a good list of maitainence but nothing in the way of resto.

Please look at the list, regasketed window, window regulators, wind wiper fluid pumps, various lighting on the vehicle, fixed OEM radio, many cosmetic things: center caps, seat belts, etc. etc.. I wouldn't call that maintenance.

May the force be with u!

good luck with the sale.I wish I could have that truck.:crybaby:

1993 Land Cruiser, Lockers, 73k miles $7,734

Hello,

I am taking the reserve of my LandCruiser on ebay and letting the market drive the price. Next bid over $7,734 will go over reserve. (I cannot take off reserve once bids have started so I lowered). I am hoping to get much more than this obviously but will let market drive pricing. Here is the link:

Toyota : Land Cruiser - eBay (item 160542611823 end time Feb-13-11 14:48:37 PST)

any pics underneath of the frame and such?

I want to bid on ebay but not going to sign up for PayPal....any suggestions pamy?

I am sorry but that is the only way to get an instant deposit once the auction ends.

Ka-ching. $10,000! Nice rig.

Ebay will remove your auction for the comments you have in it relating to misuse of Paypal. Just an FYI. In my experience, they usually wait until the end when it really matters.

At the bid price you're at you should just pay Paypal their fair due or say no paypal.

You should also be willing to take a deposit via Postal money order or major bank cashier's check via overnight mail or fedex.

looks like somebody is trying to sell your 80 for ya :)

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/2225183341.html

Here is the response from the seller

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in buying my SUV, Let me tell you a few words about the Land Cruiser. It's a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser with automatic transmission, in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs and never been involved in any accidents. The interior looks great and if you are looking at this vehicle you are probably a die hard Land Cruiser fan like myself. It has 73,100 original miles and a clear title ready to be signed and notarized on your name. The price is $1,480 and I sell it at this price because I have recently moved to Spain. I was hoping to take my SUV here but when I found out how much shipping and registration would be I've changed my mind. As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone in United States to help me with the sale I've decided to make this transaction through MSN Autos. This LC has been definitely cared for and has extremely low miles for the year. You will have a hard time finding a cleaner used '99 Land Cruiser than this one right here. This vehicle drives amazing and is one of a kind.

If you're interested and you have the funds available, email me back and I am ready to explain you all the details about how we can close this deal.

For pictures please visit: Check out my photos!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Gabriel Peters

and the sellers email gabriel.peters@live.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom