For Sale 1993 Land Cruiser under 75k miles/Diff Locks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Consolidating to one vehicle and selling my Land Cruiser. It is a 1993 with every factory installed option except leather and about 74k miles. It is in pristine shape for a 1993, I have all records, everything works, brakes, shocks, front end redone, etc. I have invested close to $19k in this one. Best offer over $13.5k

You will not be disappointed in this ride. Its been Ziebert'd, etc driven sparingly this winter. Otherwise southern vehicle. I got it out of Dallas. No accidents.

Here are some pictures form this winter but it was cold and did not have a chance to get it picture ready.

PM me is you are interested. Please though only if you are really interested. Also forgot to mention remote start as well.

All pictures have been updated from today, Pictures here:

M
[/B]obileMe Gallery

Last edited:
Very nice truck you have there, good luck with the sale!

The buyer backed out and then I decided to keep it. I just don't have the space and the time to drive it now.

Thank you! Also guys its was beautiful today and the Land Cruiser got all cleaned up if you want more recent pictures. I was driving it windows down and moonroof open this afternoon. What a nice ride....

Hello updated with all current photos from today! Thanks

Sweet Ride! Just a bit more than I'm willing to spend on my daughter's vehicle.

BUMP.

Thank you I appreciate it. Also have it on ebay, auction is ending tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom