For Sale 1993 FJ80 N. Kentucky area, locked and lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!

Current daily driver, factory triple locked, about 235K miles, AC is cold, heat is hot, aftermarket sounds and Bluetooth are pretty amazing, front power seats both rebuilt recently with gamviti kit, runs perfect, no rust, no accident damage, no trail damage. Snorkel functional, all lights and everything works, no codes. Kentucky title.

UPDATE valve cover gasket replaced, no other engine or power train leaks. Power steering lines leak a little. Interior and paint have wear and tear indicative of its age. Only the drivers window goes up and down. Other three windows power need work. Rear bumper and fender flares seem to have a few clips missing.

$5000 and I'll include delivery within 500 miles. $4500 you come and get it.

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG

Last edited:
I've owned it for a little over a year. Selling it only because I'm purchasing another vehicle. I have been slowly restoring it but found a killer deal on another vehicle so need to make a parking space.

Mechanically sound, all my restoration work has been mostly cosmetic. While I have owned it I have fixed some neglected interior issues, the front glass, new stereo, and new O2 sensors.

Christmas Day bump, someone make me a cash offer and I might just take it as I am feeling kind of Christmas-y... I found another rig & really want to move this one out of the way.

Merry Christmas!

This truck is still for sale, just drove it 100 miles today and 100 miles yesterday. Planning on doing another 100 miles tomorrow and then I'll park it again for a few weeks.

I'll have my new one soon, just waiting for other seller to wrap up some loose ends. My truck is ready to go,,, very motivated to see this one gone!!!

Make offer!

I put a new valve cover gasket on this truck so no more power train leaks. Power steering lines drip a bit but no other issues. This was my daily driver but picked up a new truck so I'm going to be a little more aggressive selling it now. Make an offer, I want this one to go now. Landlord said I can only have one vehicle!

Ok I'm in Hawaii the rest of the month but a friend of mine in Florence can show it you. He also has the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom