For Sale 1992 HZJ73 RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking $22,500 USD OBO 235,414km (149,000miles aprox).

This truck is immaculate inside, outside and engine compartment. A bit of a rare breed (depending on who you talk too) and would look good in a collection. The 25 yr US import ban is up in Nov 2017. Parked in winter.

Factory:

-AC;
-Roll bar;
-Suspension seats;
-front/rear e-lockers;
-factory snorkel with air box.

PM me/post for an email exchange and we can get the ball rolling with a meet and greet.

IMG_0607.JPG

View attachment 1546813

View attachment 1546814

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Last edited:
Hope she goes to a good home Ghostwheeler D

I have no doubt that we will see a lot of HZJ73 and HZJ77 from Japan start flooding the US market over the next few years, especially starting with the 1993 models.

@beno ..... "Nothing personal but these are now coming into the US in droves by literally every used car lot in the US."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must have a better class of used car lots in your area than we do. :)

@beno ..... "Nothing personal but these are now coming into the US in droves by literally every used car lot in the US."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must have a better class of used car lots in your area than we do. :)

Yes, I do.

Love the wood-grain accent. Is that stock? ;)

@beno - even if "used car dealers" are bringing these into the US for resale, they are still rare considering the fact they were never manufactured for the US market. I hope more and more appear so others can get a taste and chance to own a vehicle that offers such a utilitarian purpose in life.

In this case and for this forum, the more the merrier.

Love the wood-grain accent. Is that stock? ;)

@beno - even if "used car dealers" are bringing these into the US for resale, they are still rare considering the fact they were never manufactured for the US market. I hope more and more appear so others can get a taste and chance to own a vehicle that offers such a utilitarian purpose in life.

In this case and for this forum, the more the merrier.

Yes it is; believe it or not. And thxs for the show of support. Every little bit counts.

Last edited:
Any ideas what this truck cost new? Whatever that is, Im not sure 33,000 is accurate considering its 25 years old. Then again, anything is worth what anyone will pay..... 20,000 yes.

Any ideas what this truck cost new? Whatever that is, Im not sure 33,000 is accurate considering its 25 years old. Then again, anything is worth what anyone will pay..... 20,000 yes.

Original price unkown. The impression I get was that it was fully loaded. Some of the original options were electric shocks and hubS; so it might have been pricey. I “think” it was made in Japan for the Australian market but not sure. As for the price its always easier to ask too much and come down than to ask too little and come up. Hence $30,000 OBO. I’m a reasonable man for the right buyer.

Last edited:
I understand. No disrespect meant in anyway.

No worries. If forum users would like to give thier opinion I encourage that. But bottom line is I’m trying to sell a truck and would hope that the opinions posted would encourage that.

Last edited:
I've got a beautiful green 80 series I'd trade you with some cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom