For Sale 1992 FJ80 Coeur d Alene ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(160, 19, 19)
Asking $5,250, with no more time money or energy to put into this vehicle i am putting it up for sale. Like everyone in here I have put a ton of money, effort and time into this project and I am now trying to cut my loses and recover as much as I can. This is a stock ‘92 that I picked up in Feb of 2022. In my ownership The top end was rebuilt by the Toyota dealer here in town, valves adjusted, front and rear axle fluid flushed and replaced. About 200 miles after having the top end rebuilt the bottom end stared to knock, I was going to part it out, but I just don’t want to see it get torn apart it runs and drives, less the knock. Has very little rust (because there’s never a such thing as no rust). Please see included pic and shoot me an Offer. 239,624 miles on the motor the tranny was swapped under PO. I do have a set of spare keys and some odds and ends (door cards, suspension parts etc…) it doesn’t leak fluids and it does have a rebuilt title under PO do to a rearmed that occurred in 1995. No structural or frame damage, it has been inspected by multiple shops.

IMG_1289.jpeg

IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_1286.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1623.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom