For Sale 1990 HDJ81 Loaded - Front end damage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD.... Thanks guys...

I have a fully loaded 1990 HDJ81 with the 1HD-T Turbo Diesel Motor with some front end damage. The truck is perfectly drivable, and is still on the road. I would fix it as I love the thing, but I never have the time to take it off road and I really need a truck for my job anyway.

Details....

Fully Locked (factory)
BEBs were done right off the boat
All synthetic fluids since coming to Canada - regular oil changes
OME 2" Lift (about 20 000k on it)
Pyro and boost gauge
boost controller
power metering rod
Solid roof rack (don't remember the manufacturer name)
full set of 31" winter tires with rims and spare - about 70% tread
full set of 33" Geolanders with rims and spare - about 60% tread
Espar heater (installed as soon as it got here - never a cold start)
9000 Lb warren winch
After market stereo w 2 10" JL subs
250xxx Km on the clock - mostly highway
HID low beams
ARB Bumper (damaged - but I think it's repairable)

This would make an awesome off road rig or fix it cheap for a reliable daily driver

$9500 with everything
$8200 with out the Espar, 33" rubber, and sound system

James
IMG_2168.jpg
IMG_2170.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking rig! Wish I wasn't on the other side of the country or I would come check it out.

Good luck with the sale.

Austin

Oh, and it has 2 optima red tops that are about a year and a half old.

The breaks were just done 6 months ago with new pads and front rotors. New front bearings at the same time.

inner axle seals about 1.5 yrs ago....

Nice rig, but 250K on the clock is a killer.

Good luck

I don't know if I agree with that... With the BEB's done and a good maintenance schedule there are lots of guys getting WAY more than 250 out of these trucks. 400 to 500 is not uncommon, and I have herd rumors of guys getting over a million. Mine is still running strong, with no signs of slowing down any time soon....

I don't know if I agree with that... With the BEB's done and a good maintenance schedule there are lots of guys getting WAY more than 250 out of these trucks. 400 to 500 is not uncommon, and I have herd rumors of guys getting over a million. Mine is still running strong, with no signs of slowing down any time soon....

I agree completely, but from my past sales expierence with those rigs and high milage....

That hit is pretty hard to bend a ARB bumper, is the frame still square or possibley diamonded?

Got hit once in my BJ42 on the corner and the frame had to be pulled strait.

Please send me some interior photos to rclassman@shaw.ca

Rob

Ahhh, now I get what you mean.

Frame seems to be OK. It wasn't that bad of a shot, but he was a lot smaller than me so the underside took 95% of the impact and just bent it up a bit. He hit me, so insurance will fix it, but I need a truck anyway so I thought I'd post it up and see if I get any hits if someone wants a deal, or hell part it out and you could make way more than the asking price, I just don't have the time or facilities to do it myself. If it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks I'll have it fixed and try again.

Will send pics as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom