For Sale 1990 HDJ81 5 Speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know how long i've procrastinated from actually doing this, but i finally have to put the big boy pants on and say farewell to my truck.
I'm moving out of country, costa rica to be exact, a place that doesn't allow right hand drive vehicles, so there is just no option to bring it with me.
So here she is, a 1990 Hdj81 diesel 5 speed, that originally was purchased from outback imports...all of the major services were done through them ie: main bearings, north american compliance, etc.
I've got the OME 3" super heavies in the rear, and the OME 3" heavies in the front.
The rear has a year old kaymar bumper on it, with a swing out tire carrier.
I'm running 35" yokohama geolanders, with 2 full size spares included.
It comes with an alpine/mp3 ipod player, with a 7 speaker setup.
Recently i have put on full set of window tinting on the truck that comes with a lifetime warranty.
I have also added a turbo timer, exhaust gas temp, oil pressure, and volt guages on the truck.
Maintenance wise, she's perfect. Front and rear brakes have less than 5000kms on them, the front seals, birfs, front axles were rebuilt about 10000kms ago.
THe injection pump has a full rebuild on it, that was $$$ and is about 1 year old.
I always run amsoil synthetic in it, and change the filters religiously.
The front end of the truck has a steel bush guard, nothing fancy, but it does the trick when trying to climb into the engine bay and for mounting driving lights.
I live in calgary, but am willing to drive anywhere within 2 hours east of here, or anywhere in bc.
I'm asking 14000 but am open to offers.
send any emails to surfnsteve13@yahoo.com
cheers,

Last edited:
i've been out of country and just got back, so getting into the swing of putting back on the market and replying to people of interest.
Lowered the price; make me an offer.
Truck needs to go before i move away.
Cheers.

ive thought about storing it, however having it sit idle for a number of years isn't going to make me a happy person when it comes to driving it again.
I've just heard horror stories of seal, gaskets, fuel lines, etc eating it when they dry out from no movement.
I could just imagine what i would have to replace when i got back...

You could drop it off at my house. I'll drive it and keep those seals and gaskets all in good shape....no charge for the storage or maintenance! ;)

Mark

I met up with Steve yesterday... Those are every bit 35" tires!! Truck is really clean, drives awesome, and sounds killer!!

BUMP for a sweet rig at a great price!!

O.K. Bumping this one more time for a rig that I can't believe is still on the market!! RHD and STD. come on guys.. buy this for the parts alone!!

who knows.... I might...!!

PM sent

fuzz, my wifey now drives my jdm 80, i friggin miss it lots, but i still get to drive it here and there...another 80 with all the goodies would just rock if Santa could pull that off for me! :crybaby:

man, bump anyways.

btw, how do the 35's ride and wheel with the stock 4.11 diffs? i've seen it before on a pzj70 with elockers, still did the job. just curious, what are the rpms at 5th gear cruising at about 100/120 kms?

Any rust on this? Anywhere? Also, does it have lockers? (not sure if I missed that earlier...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom