1989 FJ62 Parting out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the A/C vents in the dash that can be opened and closed. If they still work, shipped to 97502. Thanks!

Headlamp doors and grille if available shipped to 92101.

Thanks

$80.00 shipped

price dash grab handle ship to 76103 please

$27.00 shipped

Rear tail light lenses. Price + shipping to 86314?

Small cracks...$30.00 shipped for pair.

Did the transfer case go with the tranny?

Yes..sorry

I need the A/C vents in the dash that can be opened and closed. If they still work, shipped to 97502. Thanks!

$40.00 shipped

Please add 4% to all prices if you want to use paypal.

I think I answered everyone. If not please post up again or PM me. I've been so slammed with questions that I had to empty out my PM box.

Roof Rack still avail?

Yes. $160 plus shipping. Most of the nuts & bolts are rusty and may break when removing it so I'd count on having to buy new hardware.

Hello I'm looking for front wiper links, just links if the teflon bushing for joints are in good shape .. shipped to 33166 ..

thanks

David

Looking for drivers side front seatbelt, all 4 of the plastic door handle bezels, and the rear headrests going to 32219.

PM with price when you have time, no hurry since I have all of my interior pulled to put down some QuietCrap.

Your PM inbox is full. Take me out of the running of these parts. I found some parts I needed and a set of Volvo seats at the junkyard yesterday so I will just move the headrests from my old front seats to the back. Thanks

looking for rad o/flow bottle / bracket / cap / hose ?

I need the rear seat belts if they have the shoulder restraint. Also the associated trim/covers that go over them by the C pillar. I need them for the kids car/booster seats. They are torqued that they cant ride in the 60. Zip 18414. Thanks, Mike

Dash bezel that surrounds radio, speedo, etc? 78412.

console

how much for the center console + shipping to 78602?

also, are the mounting points broken or cracked and what condition is in?

How much for the air intake? 23452

Are the factory jack, spare tire crank/jack handle still available?

Hi,

What condition are the panels that lock in place to cover where the tire jack is very back drivers side of cargo area? Also looking for the rubber gasket that goes around the rear hatch release (long chrome piece on lower hatch). Can you shoot me a price and condition for 82801.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom