For Sale 1989 Fj62 in MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1633.JPG
This is a 1989 fj62 Landcruiser that has definitely seen better days. It has about 210,000 miles on it and the engine runs good but the transmission has been having problems. It is the efi version and doesn't seem to have any engine problems. It does have bad rust spots on the quarter panels and many other numerous spots. It appears to have some sort of lift on it with ome shocks on it. The ignition is broken and currently gets started with a screwdriver. ( I know of another 60 in town that has an extra so with a little extra I can get this.) The rest of the interior is in decent condition other than not having a radio. This is not for someone looking to completely restore a cruiser. It would be perfect for off-roading because you wouldn't cry every time you get a scratch. I am currently asking $1500. Pm me or comment for more info.

Are the interior door panels grey? And are you willing to sell parts off of it? FYI I am also in MT
Yes they are grey and right now I am just looking to sell the whole thing but if enough people want parts then I would be willing to sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom