For Sale 1986 Toyota Landcruiser, FJ60 $17500.00 Western North Carolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to see you are selling, but good luck with the sale...such an awesome 60.

Adam,

Good luck with the new venture. If you need anything, just let me know.

Thanks
john

Good luck with the new venture. I've got family in your part of the world (Franklin), so if you need anything, let me know...

I Know someone out there has a sock full of money. This would be a great truck for a young driver and very safe. This is a great vehicle for someone. It's less then a single cab taco (new) and this was made in Japan.

I built this truck for rock solid reliable daily driver duty and it performs flawlessly. Ac is ice cold and converted to R134a- I would consider trade for a 100 series.

Ok the rear bumper is gone and replaced with a stock 60 chrome in good shape- I will take updated pics after it is off this weekend. New price is 16000.00 obo. Wont you help a fellow cruiserhead realize his dreams of owning a built 100?

Ok the rear bumper is gone and replaced with a stock 60 chrome in good shape- I will take updated pics after it is off this weekend. New price is 16000.00 obo. Wont you help a fellow cruiserhead realize his dreams of owning a built 100?

:frown: What about the 4BT idea?

No one is spending over 10k for 60's these days- I am just going to take it to the next level- Mods can delete thread.

No one is spending over 10k for 60's these days- I am just going to take it to the next level- Mods can delete thread.

id imagine youre right, but all rigs are down.

i think if you delete your first post, this should vaporize.

I agree

Tried to delete but option does not come up when I hit edit

I am throwing it all up in the air to see what lands. 4bt- too loud/rough- 1fz- still researching- may be cheaper to go 12ht after all the fab. Shoot me please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom