For Sale 1985 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser looking for a good home

1985 toyota land cruiser

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

1985 FJ60
4.2l I6 4speed
245,xxx miles
I bought this truck stock and rusty 7 years ago, it now has new quarter panels with rare Aussie sliding windows (includes factory as well) doors tail gate and hatch. it sits on 2.5" old man emu heavy fronts /heavy 400 constant in the rear and big 33x 10.5 kos with a full size spare.
The axles have a fresh rebuild with sierra 4:11s and ARB airlockers.
Up front is a like new FJ62 front with LED headlights and an old school ARB bumper cradling a beefy warn M1200 and sports a pair of 9" light force blitz 240s, a flood light, and an LED reverse light.
Under the hood we have two new Bosch platinum AGM batteries, an ARB air compressor, Hella supertones, and a cut and turn on the intake to a functional ARB Safari Snorkel.
Inside we have a dash mounted CB radio, BH3D cup holders, interior winch controls, map light, FJ62 dash grab handle, and FJ62 upper back seat with headrests. In the back is a drawer system with a kitchen side (comes with Coleman stove) a storage side and a place to tie down your fridge or cooler.

Along with the truck comes a complete 3fe, EFI wiring harness (dash and engine) ECU, gas pedal FJ60 front end if you hate the 62 look and the factory rear seat to swap the cloth.

I couldn't figure out which color to paint the truck was going to go with the original tan or white but that is for you to decide.

Asking $11,000 willing to negotiate but low ball offers will be ignored as I am in no rush to sell it.

Sounds like a great truck, any pictures? GLWS, where in the rockies are you?

Added Pics

00I0I_7YET4DNlsJJ_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_f23e1PLgSnZ_1200x900.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom