For Sale 1985 FJ60 Rust Free in N. California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Here’s my FJ60 I have for sale. I purchased this from the original owner and have quite the extensive documentation from day one. This includes, the original Purchase order/invoice/sales receipt. I also have the original title (pink slip)from 1985. It was always regularly serviced and anything extensive was performed at the nearby Toyota dealership. It is incredibly solid with a straight body and only two minor dings and one scrape. It is in all original condition. It maintains all the original California emissions equipment.
I purchased this rig to drive while doing a LS/4L60 conversion in my FJ62 Land Cruiser (which is also for sale). But because of a medical condition that has left me in a power wheelchair and no longer able to drive, I am unfortunately selling both this LandCruiser and my FJ62.

FJ60
4.2-liter 2F inline-six
4-speed manual transmission
dual-range transfer case
Stardust Silver over a gray cloth interior
Front bucket seats
Rear fold down bench seat
Air conditioning
Rear window defroster
Headlight washers
lass III/IV trailer hitch
242k miles

I have a clean title in my name and clean CARFAX report dated October 2022.

$23,000

Thank you for looking,

Dave
(209-586-9042

IMG_9089.JPG

IMG_9084.JPG

IMG_9067.JPG

IMG_9092.JPG

Last edited:
I had a couple of folks get hold of me for pictures of the drip rails, pillars and doors. Here are the drip rails. I'll post the door pics and pillars soon.

Thanks you

Drip rail.JPG

Drip rail2.JPG

Per a couple of request, here are a couple photos of the pillars and door jams.

Thank you,

Dave

A Pillar pass.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, registered and titled here in CA. Was last smogged a few years back before being placed on a non-op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom