For Sale 1985 2F parts: EGR system, coil, distr, and other (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boynepark76

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 60 Series
These all came off a running 1985 2F engine (FJ60) that thru a rod. I was going to rebuild the engine, but the block was cracked... Buyer pays shipping CONUS only:

EGR system -- Various, LMK what parts you want and we can work out a price
EGR vacuum pipes and all the rest — $100
EGR Cooler w/ both pipes — $60
EGR Valve assembly — $40
Smog Pump — $50
SOLD
Coil w/igniter & Distributor— $150, (SOLD)

I also have the crank and head which has been professionally rebuilt (see separate listing). No trolls plz.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Last edited:
These all came off a running 1985 2F engine (FJ60) that thru a rod. I was going to rebuild the engine, but the block was cracked... Buyer pays shipping CONUS only:

EGR system -- Various, LMK what parts you want and we can work out a price
EGR vacuum pipes and all the rest — $100
EGR Cooler w/ both pipes — $60
EGR Valve assembly — $40
Smog Pump — $50
SOLD
Coil w/igniter & Distributor— $150, (SOLD)

I also have the crank and head which has been professionally rebuilt (see separate listing). No trolls plz.

View attachment 3540106

View attachment 3540107
I am interested in the crank if it is for a 2F

How much plus I need it shipped to southern Arizona
Sorry for delay. My WiFi has been out from a storm. Anyways, I just noticed some damage on the backside. Here’s a pic.

Looks like when the piston seized, it gouged the surface. My machine shop says a A good crank shop can fix that for $50-100. Then whole crank turned. I checked the rod bearings and they were std size. Lmk if still interested… thx

IMG_0179.jpeg

Sorry for delay. My WiFi has been out from a storm. Anyways, I just noticed some damage on the backside. Here’s a pic.

Looks like when the piston seized, it gouged the surface. My machine shop says a A good crank shop can fix that for $50-100. Then whole crank turned. I checked the rod bearings and they were std size. Lmk if still interested… thx

View attachment 3581627
I ended up finding one on ebay for $165

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom