For Sale 1983 Toyota Landcruiser BJ42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1983 Toyota Landcruiser BJ42 was a one owner 4x4, 3b diesel with 5 spd tranny and has power steering
All the 4x4 works , solid frame, body mounts are solid, but does have rust on tub and fenders
This is absolutely a drive-able project so can fix while drive. the interior is all complete
red with white top
$4900.00 for some reason i can upload pictures so please send me a email or number and i can send you pictures thanks
Located in Surrey BC Canada

oops cant upload pictures

1983 Toyota Landcruiser BJ42 was a one owner 4x4, 3b diesel with 5 spd tranny and has power steering
All the 4x4 works , solid frame, body mounts are solid, but does have rust on tub and fenders
This is absolutely a drive-able project so can fix while drive. the interior is all complete
red with white top
$4900.00 for some reason i can upload pictures so please send me a email or number and i can send you pictures thanks

What's
red with white top

Seriously interested in BC!,email me pics & phone to koengeter@Hotmail.com

red with white top

When would be a good time to drop by for a look? 250-632-6239 or koengeter@Hotmail.com

After consideration, I passed to focus on what i already have. Looks nice though!

Hey Cruiser fellas,
There is a deposit on 4x4, so as for now she is sold
I will keep you all posted if something doesnt go through with the deal
And just you cruiser guys , in a month I have a pending deal on a warehouse bailiff offer (has my type of oldies(that I restore) and cruiser goodies for you guys) there is two fj45 they are rusty but out of the two for sure you can build 1, they are both gas 6cylinder. I wont know anything till mid-late October for those that might be interested ( PM me),, thanks

not sure whats bigfj62's issue is ??? but please dont put a dumb comment, without knowing anything
Sold few fj45 and bj45, and 42 and thanks to all that have picked up the cruisers. This last one I listed is already paid and soon on it snew journey to new owner
Bigfj62 ?? you might just be late to the party my friend ,,,,
anyhow regards to the pm's I have gotten I cant take any pictures of the fj45 coming up for sale in october until I get the okay, as the sale for these vehicles are still pending. I will pm once I get possession of them , and thats only if I do ....
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom