For Sale 1983 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my all stock 1983 Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 or 4wd FJ60 or FJ 60 series in stunning light blue (sky blue) exterior and gray interior. Truck has 189,XXX miles. I have had this truck for five years. It has brand new paint, brand new interior including upholstery, carpet, and headliner, new tires, brand new aluminum radiator, and radiator clutch. It has 189xxx original miles and has the 4.2 liter I6 engine and manual transmission. It has the factiry am fm Toyota radio with additional factory cassette but they are not currently connected. this truck also has AC. I have babied this track entire time that I've owned her. This truck is not lifted, comes with factory wheels and is a beautiful truck for a collector. Due to being 35 years old, selling it as-is without any warranties. It currently has historic insurance and if you continue with historic insurance, no emissions are needed and your insurance is very inexpensive. Local sale only, no long-distance sale, no wire transfers, no PayPal, no money orders. Not interested in any trades or services. Transaction will be complete in a bank here locally here in Tempe, Arizona. $19,900 firm. Please include your phone number in your reply and I wil call you. I do not help selling this truck.

t1.jpg

t4.jpg

t6.jpg

t11.jpg

t15.jpg

Local sale only, no long-distance sale, no wire transfers, no PayPal, no money orders. Not interested in any trades or services. Transaction will be complete in a bank here locally here in Tempe, Arizona.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want that, why bother post to a forum? You are omitting 98% of people. CL would be better for you.

Last edited:
Hello
Could you please give me a call so I can ask you some questions about your LC at 403 650 0063.
Thank you

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want that, why bother post to a forum? You are omitting 98% of people. CL would be better for you.
It’s been for sale on CL for a LONG time, originally at $25k. He just copied and pasted the CL add in the description here. He mentions classic car insurance and no emissions because it’s Desmogged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom