For Sale 1983 FJ60 Spring Over (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am posting this for a friend: 1983 FJ60 sprung over, manufacturer date is July 1983. The truck is in Corrales, New Mexico. This was previously posted with photos by cruiserdan here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/407365-1983-fj60-sprung-over.html Dan has additional photos there.
This is a very clean truck with 199,800 miles and newer paint. It has the stock F2 engine. The smog system appears to be complete. The factory AC works. Recent interior work includes door panels, and carpet appears to be newer. Wet Okole seat covers installed front and rear.
The owner has receipts for several thousand dollars of recent modifications, mostly the transmission, transfer case and rear axle.
The spring over with shackle reversal includes greasable pins and shackles and some parts marked “Avalanche Engineering”. Front axle housing was cut and turned for caster correction. Dual Rancho RS9000 shocks in front, single RS9000s in rear. Front axle includes a Detroit NoSpin locker. There is an ARB compressor under the hood.
The transmission is a New Venture 4500, the owner has a receipt which states that this is a 1996 or newer unit. The transfer case is an Atlas unit.
The rear axle appears to be a Ford 9” unit with disc brakes.
Other upgrades include: Newer Goodyear 35” MTR tires, Kaymar rear bumper with spare tire carrier which can be switched right to left, custom front bumper with Warn M8274-50 winch, and KC lights. Custom sliders included. Receipts indicate new bellhousing and clutch at time of NV4500 installation.
For any additional information please contact the owner directly at nmnormbo@earthlink.net
He is asking $15,500.00
front landcruiser.jpg
rearlandcuiser.jpg
rightsidelandcruiser.jpg

That thing is SIK!! Wish I had the money....

a sweet TLC for sure.....I am after the same kind of thing but with a v8.

In one of the pictures from the other for sale ad....looks like the rear shocks bottem out way before bump stop contact. That is potentially very very bad for those rear shocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom