Wanted 1980 FJ40 Gauge cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where I can get my gauge cluster restored or the kit for lettering/numbering? I think there was a company that made kits years ago but cant seem to make contact. Need it for a 1980 FJ40.
Thanks

You can still get them new if you don't mind a km/hr speedometer.

I think @ToyotaMatt has some and the connectors ?

Those number kits haven't been available for awhile, now... Don't know about restoration svcs

X2 on @ToyotaMatt for fine detail work, but I'm thinking his plate is quite full???
1980 is unique as it has the 5 digit odometer and the highlited 55 in the white box

Anyone know where I can get my gauge cluster restored or the kit for lettering/numbering? I think there was a company that made kits years ago but cant seem to make contact. Need it for a 1980 FJ40.
Thanks

I DO offer the Cluster METER Plugs and Connectors HERE LINK :

1614044503150.png

1614045001152.png

Do you have a pic of the speedometer to see how bad it is?
Not at the moment. Its not horribly rusted but the numbering is faded and dull. Someone must be restoring them after all the nice ones I've seen and not talking about the Kilometer ones.

There's a guy in Glendale, CA who restores them, and he's on MUD once and awhile, but at Concours prices. Sorry, I don't remember his screen name at the moment. He's also on ebay selling restored LC bits for $$$. His ebay ID starts with 818 and it's his phone number. You'll have to hunt a bit .

this guy

Last edited:
There's a guy in Glendale, CA who restores them, and he's on MUD once and awhile, but at Concours prices. Sorry, I don't remember his screen name at the moment. He's also on ebay selling restored LC bits for $$$. His ebay ID starts with 818 and it's his phone number. You'll have to hunt a bit .

this guy

Thanks, I'll dig around. All I need is a good faceplate. The rest is great.

Thanks
There was gaugemarks, but their website does not show them now. I emailed him to check possible availability.

Here is another- 1964-1979 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 White Face Gauges - Whitegauges.net - http://www.whitegauges.net/products/1964%252d1979-Toyota-Landcruiser-FJ40-White-Face-Gauges.html

KevO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom