For Sale 1976 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1976 FJ55
(I accidentally listed this previously as a 1972. :doh: )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asking $8500 New lower price too!. Vehicle is basically stock excepting what you can see in the pics.

It's in Hawaii. So shipping to the other states, like CO for instance, is right at $1600.

I am listing this for my friend in Iraq who has asked my to help his wife out by trying to sell it for them. I'll try to answer questions for you as I have intermittent contact with him considering his situation (he's either in the pilot seat or a tent. ) and his internet is sporadic at best.

2F with 30,000 mile since rebuild, Warn winch, BF Goodrich AT, Interior was recently re upholstered. Runs Great, Four Wheel drive works great as well.

Thanks,
Butch
Daves55b.jpg
Daves55c.jpg
Daves55d.jpg

Last edited:
1976 FJ55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:confused: Are you sure about the year? It sure looks like an early 70's to me, front turn signals, rear reverse lights and the front heater all look like early 70's :confused:
3 or 4 speed, front disc?
Good luck with the sale, sure looks nice.

1976 FJ55

:confused: Are you sure about the year? It sure looks like an early 70's to me, front turn signals, rear reverse lights and the front heater all look like early 70's :confused:
3 or 4 speed, front disc?
Good luck with the sale, sure looks nice.

Well I thought I was sure about the year. Now I have questions again. I'll call HI tonight and ask her to check the plaque to make sure. :rolleyes:

Butch

Yep, I'm thinking early too. The ignition looks to be on the dash. I have a '76 and it's on the column.

Now how do I delete this thread? I thought if I created it I also had the power to delete (maybe that was only when i had a star next to my name).

Now how do I delete this thread? I thought if I created it I also had the power to delete (maybe that was only when i had a star next to my name).

Sorry, rules changed, no deletes after 24 hours. Ask the moderator to delete it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom