For Sale 1976 FJ40 Landcruiser. Las Cruces, NM. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2F Inline 6 cylinder engine
4x4

Original wheels included.

Needs heater connected and a fuel pump gasket to get going.

130k miles

$15k O.B.O

Salvage NM Title

Located in Las Cruces, NM near I-25 & I-10

Trade for Polaris Ranger Crew 6 seater, military vehicles, Deuces, 5 Tons, Military Jeeps, VW Bus or Chevelle.

Text is best. Thanks Rich
575-649-1308

IMG_20191108_170831.jpg

IMG_20191108_171036.jpg

IMG_20191110_190759.jpg

IMG_20191110_190813.jpg

IMG_20191110_190805.jpg

GLWS because that is a nice looking rig. Not sure about other states but in Wisconsin salvage titles are very difficult if not impossible to get registered for on the road.

GLWS because that is a nice looking rig. Not sure about other states but in Wisconsin salvage titles are very difficult if not impossible to get registered for on the road.
Arizona is the same as WIS. The DMV will not allow salvaged titled vehicles legally on the road. They say we have to tow it. We have an option to try for a ‘revived salvage title’ if the issues resulting from salvage status are fixed and approved by DMV. But it will permanently be a salvage title, even as revived.
The NM DMV can tell you how it came to be salvaged status, they have the history. It may be useful for you to find out, I bet any serious buyer will want to know.
I saw an fj40 a few months ago in CA with a salvage title, someone ran into the rear bumper bar 20 yrs ago but it was hardly noticeable at all! The insurance agent declared it salvage as the easy route out, even though the Cruiser is totally fine. Majority of salvage titles are from accidents & insurance cos trying to take the easy escape route by declaring salvage.
Anyhow, best of luck. Cool fj40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom