For Sale 1972 FJ55 in Northern Minnesota, disassembled w/6.0 Vortec (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Facebook ad $3500 (NOT MINE)

Project for sale. 1972 FJ55. Anti-inversion shackles, re-arced springs, rancho 5000 shocks, 4 wheel disc brake conversion, bucket seats from a 2005 GMC truck, 6.0 Vortec engine (58k miles)with headers and mounts(not installed yet), 4L80 transmission(48kmiles with VSS sensor installed) with Advanced Adapter kit to stock Toyota transfer case. It is disassembled and paint stripped for rust repair and frame off work. I have all the body panels and windows with it. I have just lost the ambition to complete this project and hope to find someone who will love it. The rims and tires do not go with it, but I have some steel rims that fit it to get it on a trailer. It is located in Northern Minnesota and I need my garage space back! (Area code 55614)Hoping to get around $3500 for the package. I have over 11k into it but it has been sitting for 10 years through a cross country move and job change. I still have the Idaho title from when I bought it in 2007. Never transferred it to MN.Im sure there is more info Im forgetting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom