For Sale 1971 FJ40 Project Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
I'm cleaning up my farmyard and looking for a new home for this.
This has been sitting for a few years but was driven daily by my neighbor until I bought it. Thought I might have used it for parts or title for my build but didn't end up needing it.
Currently has no battery. When it was parked it ran but the carb could defintly use some TLC to make it smoother. Fair amount of rust in places. Others pretty solid. I see someone added a full roll cage. Have CO title

Unknown miles

Asking $2,750

IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0666.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG

GLWS!

I'll climb under and take a pic. I'm guessing pretty solid. Dry conditions "here"
Best place to look is on the frame rail between the rear axle bump stop and the rear bumper. Unfortunately this is the "catch-all" area from the rear tires.

This would be the section of the frame to focus on (both sides, inside and outside). Pic for reference only

1634166944920.png

Not sure what happened here but should be addressed at some point.

1634167029330.png

More pics? Front, driver side? Show us the worst body rust areas. Like this for a patina project! PM sent

More pics? Front, driver side? Show us the worst body rust areas. Like this for a patina project! PM sent
Another rust bucket? I'm beginning to think you've got an addiction problem.:grinpimp:

Another rust bucket? I'm beginning to think you've got an addiction problem.:grinpimp:
We like these rust buckets round here. It's what we're used to

I drive by this almost weekly, if I wasn't just informed I was being fired in Dec, I'd be all over this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom