Wanted 1970 FJ40 steering wheel and front split bench seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IndySetter

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to put my 1970 FJ40 closer to its original shape. Need a split bench front seat and a steering wheel with horn assembly.

PM sent on the seat

A vendor here has a full restored FJ40 steering wheel from 1970-1974... He's asking $850. Price includes shipping and Paypal charges...

DSC02470.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

That is great. How much do you want for it? Exactly what I was looking for. I think I can get my wheel repaired/welded...the outside is in great shape, it has a stress crack where it attaches to the column that has made me nervous.

That is great. How much do you want for it? Exactly what I was looking for. I think I can get my wheel repaired/welded...the outside is in great shape, it has a stress crack where it attaches to the column that has made me nervous.
This is an early one (I believe for 63-69 or 69). I also have all the pieces except nut and lock washer.
150 shipped

9DE002BA-64B5-4360-8441-43DDC46F5AA1.jpeg

Last edited:
I have some wheels that will be finished this week, heres the first one of the batch.

image.jpg

Looking to put my 1970 FJ40 closer to its original shape. Need a split bench front seat and a steering wheel with horn assembly.
If you have a steering wheel send me a pic.

Youll need a horn brush too. I found an alternative that worked for me. A search for "horn brush" will get you the thread and info.
Some of my extra parts

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom