Wanted 1969 Toyota FJ40 radiator shroud and rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone has the parts for sale
Looking for original parts that are not cut or damaged.
Let me know Thanks

Keep in mind you can buy these brand new from a few places. Mine are OEM, not sure if that matters.

I would take $120 but Shipping is the real issue since that makes them kind of unaffordable comparatively. Maybe someone closer to yo will chime in. In the meantime will look for mine. I know they are the Toyota Pewter color, but I just need to find them.
OK Thanks 👍

Thank you Brian. I have this set. 75 to your door.

Attachments

• 58B3A30C-2FAF-4CA1-BB7B-52CAD4E599B5.jpeg
    58B3A30C-2FAF-4CA1-BB7B-52CAD4E599B5.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 32
  • B7DA4CE8-69B5-46F3-9834-5EECDD78AB7F.jpeg
    B7DA4CE8-69B5-46F3-9834-5EECDD78AB7F.jpeg
    445.7 KB · Views: 32
I have several fan shrouds in CA for the ‘69. You can call the shop to follow up.

www.marksoffroad.net

Are they specific to left or right or are both the same, asking because I only need the right side. If your silver/pewter one is correct for right side are
the silver/pewter one is that for the right side or they fit either side? I really only need one on the right side, mine is bent. Are you willing to sell just that one? Let me know Thanks

I believe they are interchangeable. 55. to you door for the one. I know, shipping is the same price whether I ship one or two. p

OK, I am looking to buy a 1969 FJ40 that I am looking at, should close deal by Friday, will contact you and buy the silver one from you then Thanks

The left and right hand lead to the same part number.

IIRCC, they should be sided, there is a 90 degree bend on one side so when using the step the bulge is not in the way, the 90 should be toward the center

Sounds good since you are using worlds like IIRCC. 😉

Yes, I have been told they ARE side specific from an FJ owner that has 4 Original FJ40’s. Maybe hyhpe can check his silver one and see which side it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom