eBay 1969 FJ55 Rolling Chassis (no affiliation) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted this one on "Buy it now" Ebay:

$750

Frame # FJ5513791. Rolling Chassis Frame 1969 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 incl steering rods warn hubs. Condition is Used. Local pickup only. This is a frame, complete front axle, complete rear axle (both axles include brakes), anti-sway bar, steering rods (as pictured), center steering arm, white spoke rims and used tires (they hold air!). There is a few hard brake lines and the flexible lines to the axles, but they are dry rotted. Nothing more included. See photos. This is not a virgin frame, as someone has arc welded some of the existing brackets to the frame. It looks like they removed some of the rivets, and then arc welded the brackets at the same places, but then did not replace the rivets (in some, but not all locations). See photos of selected locations. I can email more photos on request. They also appear to have welded gussets on the tops of the front cross member at its junction with the side rails - see the one photo. But the steel is in great shape! No pitting or "cancer" here - excellent shape. The previous owner (I bought it just as you see it) told me that someone had added an extra leaf to the rear springs. Includes a nice set of Warn locking hubs. The white spoke rims are in excellent shape also. Drop by on a Saturday to inspect. Note: I work 5 days a week and am available on Saturdays only for inspection / pick up. Sorry. Would hate to see this frame go to the scrap yard, so if your FJ55 has a rotten frame, this thing is for you! I own an FJ40 but I do not own an FJ55 and have no use for this frame / chassis. Local pick up only on a Saturday at mutually agreed upon time. Thank you fellow Land Cruiser Owners!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add! I have no title for this frame. Being sold for parts only. Thanks again!

1583786679750.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom