Wanted 1964 FST parts need (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kunzma

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for some parts for Tink, my 1964 FJ40 FST. If you have something and are willing to let go let me know, thanks.

Door hinge bolt M8 with a #5 on the head...Graciously provided by @pardion
Front bumper with patina .....Making this one work.
*Bumper bolts with patina ....Making these work.
Side mirror arm with Horizon Blue paint and patina.
Original fuel tank .......Found at Mark's Off Road.
Spare tire carrier cushion ....Found at Classic Cruisers.
Battery holder wing nut .....Generously supplied by @HelloKitty65.

65904787716__B8D526C3-3B52-4AD9-BD94-0F005D30EB7B.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be out in Oregon in a week to start the trek of driving my 63 up to Alaska. I may have a mirror arm I'll check when I get there. seems like when I moved there was one in the parts totesthe cruisers been sitting at family's for about 2 years so a weeks worth of prep then drive. should be an adventure

I'll be out in Oregon in a week to start the trek of driving my 63 up to Alaska. I may have a mirror arm I'll check when I get there. seems like when I moved there was one in the parts totesthe cruisers been sitting at family's for about 2 years so a weeks worth of prep then drive. should be an adventure

Whoa. Yes, should be. Don't drive just because you have daylight.

@kunzma I have not been able to find the blue arm as of yet but I know I had one before I moved, so it is around but at which location I'm not sure yet. the drive was successful from southern Oregon to Alaska in the 63 I'm still gone for a few weeks but will look when I get back home some more. She ran great all the way. lost heater due to loose ground, lost wipers from loose wire and had drive lines bolts loose at about 1400 miles. Was a long haul for 5 of us in the cruiser but memories for ever.

IMG_20230531_114753.jpg

IMG_20230529_133717.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom