SOLD 1961 FJ40 Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
The time has come for this to go:

20190613_194309.jpg

Last edited:
BaT is a little different story, I have looked at that chart in the past and noticed the slight up trend as well...but if you were to chart out the prices of cruisers on this website over time, especially compared to quality of the rig, I think you would find an inverse of the BaT trend. This forum also sells more 40 series than BaT, larger sample sizes always produce better results.
True. Unfortunately, only BT have a full sale price data, in most of case here or on Craigslist we don't know what was final offer.

Anyway this Fj40 great deal of money.

I’d bet a dollar he’ll get more than $12k on BaT. That’s why I suggested it.

No, it did not sell. The reason I have the price so low, is that it really needs a motor and trans rebuild. There is also alittle rust in the floor and floor braces. Nothing to bad, but it's there. I am just trying to be honest about the sale (or really lack of).

I will have to relist it. Maybe it will end up on BaT or even Ebay soon.

I just don't have a good spot for it right now and am focused on other projects.

No, it did not sell. The reason I have the price so low, is that it really needs a motor and trans rebuild. There is also alittle rust in the floor and floor braces. Nothing to bad, but it's there. I am just trying to be honest about the sale (or really lack of).

I will have to relist it. Maybe it will end up on BaT or even Ebay soon.

I just don't have a good spot for it right now and am focused on other projects.

thank you for the transparency.

I got an email today saying my CL ad was reported as fraud. It is not. It is as real than ever. If people would actually come look instead of emailing low ball offers, it might sell.
The joys of selling........

Could you pm me more info and some pictures please

Build thread is here:

Could you pm me more info and some pictures please
Gawaterfowler- I’m right down the road from you in Dothan/Enterprise. You won’t find one this nice in our neck of the woods. Especially at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom