SOLD 1959 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ25 Factory Soft Top- Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD- Professional Frame Off Restoration, Concours Level Finished in Toyota Army Green- It will be marketed in a number of places and the price may fluctuate. Introduced at $75,000.

The FJ25 is the predecessor to the FJ40 and is very rare to find one fully restored. Owned by the same family since 1959, it was rescued from a coffee plantation and restored to it's new glory. Every part on this restoration is extremely rare. Full engine and running gear rebuild, everything. Like new.

Detailed Pictures and Video can be found on my website, facebook, instagram and pinterest:

elitelandcruisers

_DSC0372.JPG
_DSC0359.JPG
_DSC0323.JPG
_DSC0317.JPG
_DSC0333.JPG

Last edited:
More pics
_DSC0321.JPG
_DSC0337.JPG
_DSC0348.JPG
_DSC0335.JPG
_DSC0369.JPG

This is merely one definition:

"Unless original, modifications are not allowed, and components must be suitable for the year and model of the automobile. Even components or features fitted to automobiles of the same type, but in a different production year or trim level, are not allowed." (Concours d'Elegance - Wikipedia)

Could you post a link to the definition that you are using, btuman, to characterize this vehicle as a "concours" level restoration, please?

I'd like to know what this word, concours, actually means.

This is merely one definition:

"Unless original, modifications are not allowed, and components must be suitable for the year and model of the automobile. Even components or features fitted to automobiles of the same type, but in a different production year or trim level, are not allowed." (Concours d'Elegance - Wikipedia)

Could you post a link to the definition that you are using, btuman, to characterize this vehicle as a "concours" level restoration, please?

I'd like to know what this word, concours, actually means.

Having been to a number of Concours d' elegance Auctions over the years (RM, Gooding, Bonhams)- this definition seems accurate per the judging papers I saw. Is there something specific you have a question about- glad to do my best to answer.

Granted there are a few minor details where this vehicle would have points deducted in judging but could be entered and compete with others in it's class.

Last edited:
No specific questions. Thank you.

My error was taking the "not allowed" part of the definition literally. That's all.

Great truck! A few refinements and updates aside, it so cool how little these trucks changed in appearance over the 20+ years they were produced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom