18" Wheels and Tires for 2015 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.orttauq.com
I am finalizing buying these Wheels from @Hams202 for my 2015 LX w/stock height ACH. Anyone have input that I might have issues?
I need new TPMSs but can't confirm the part number for the year. Is it 42607-33021 for the LX? Will these fit these Tundra wheels?
I am looking at 285/60-18 Nittos E rated. Will I need spacers?
Any input is appreciated

TIA

This is a factoy LC size and offset wheel and you plan to install a factory LC sized tire. This will all fit just fine.

You may want to run a spacer. I’d recommend the SpiderTrax but do that at your own risk. I run those on my 08LX with the spacers.

1EE6C134-65A8-4F5B-B3F7-E9A97A9D5B9E.jpeg

4955496A-DA2F-4B8F-A6CD-F25548DEE6B1.jpeg

I don't have a LX, I have a LC, but I'm running these same rims with 285/65 BFG AT KO. They fit fine without spacers, but I added spidertrax 1.25" spacers and they really fill out the wheel wells nicely with them. I really like the way they look - more agressive than the stock setup.

Will these from Amazon work with these wheels? They are M14x.15 but not sure about the other measurements.
View attachment 2188716
Here’s what I found with a quick google search for lug nuts: Venum wheel accessories 20 Pc 2008-2017 LX 570 OEM Factory Replacement Mag Black Lug Nuts 14x1.5 Thread Pitch Fits OEM Wheels Only Amazon product ASIN B079NMGKSK
I guess I should add that I can not vouch for the accuracy of the link to whether they fit or not.

Between what I found on Amazon and what @Cliffordbf found the shank is the same so that leaves the washer dia. to confirm.
One review called these Chinese knock-off but to TBH I have had zero luck finding any that aren't and since I am changing wheels I can't use the OE lug nuts. From what I have read the OE 20" wheels are acorn and my new wheels need flat washer type.
Is this correct?

Between what I found on Amazon and what @Cliffordbf found the shank is the same so that leaves the washer dia. to confirm.
One review called these Chinese knock-off but to TBH I have had zero luck finding any that aren't and since I am changing wheels I can't use the OE lug nuts. From what I have read the OE 20" wheels are acorn and my new wheels need flat washer type.
Is this correct?

I swapped my 20” factory wheels for TRD Pros and the guy sold them to me with the lugs he used. I couldn’t tell any difference from my factory to the TRD Pro lugs. I can measure a factory washer thickness if that helps anyone...

I swapped my 20” factory wheels for TRD Pros and the guy sold them to me with the lugs he used. I couldn’t tell any difference from my factory to the TRD Pro lugs. I can measure a factory washer thickness if that helps anyone...
The diameter of the washer is my concern. There is a post here somewhere that shows a very small fixed washer compared to the OE on some lugs from Amazon.
I guess I need to confirm what I have now. (I do not have access to the truck for a few weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom