15" vs 16" Wheels Pros and Cons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone? Will a 16" wheel with a 255/85/16 (33" tire) tire fit under a fj60 ? Don't have a rear tire carrier yet...
I have the OME lift and Toyota Tundra/Tacoma 16” spare wheels,
2D231E4B-17E6-4D5D-A740-D0E8B1846666.jpeg
687796D4-C0F9-4F04-8182-56C135B9D6A2.jpeg
BFG 255/85/16 tires running 1” wheel spacers.

Thanks- nice looking rig! Sunset No Tell Motel!
Thank You!

That was a cool find over in Brevard, NC. Went over through Pisgah for a couple of waterfall hikes and a show on the Robert Earl Keen farewell tour!

My biggest reason for the 16’s was the availability of tall skinny tires and these were the easiest way to do steel wheels in 2010 or 11’. I really wanted a set of custom Stocktons but they were having issues and there wasnt anything else available.

Thank You!

That was a cool find over in Brevard, NC. Went over through Pisgah for a couple of waterfall hikes and a show on the Robert Earl Keen farewell tour!

My biggest reason for the 16’s was the availability of tall skinny tires and these were the easiest way to do steel wheels in 2010 or 11’. I really wanted a set of custom Stocktons but they were having issues and there wasnt anything else available.
Yea that's what I'm looking for - tall & skinny. Saw REK in Oxford on his tour and just saw WSP at Mempho in Memphis this past weekend-

Thanks! When are you back on this side of the state for a trail ride?
Tentatively October 21 at Windrock with some of the Lookout Mountain boys. I'm working hard on Dusty right now, should just make it!

We will be up there the same weekend as the Cruisers on the Rocks event, just going to camp and wheel on our own I think, since most of us don't have 100/200 coming up.

I'll hit you up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom