For Sale 12HT CNC'd Intake Glow screen delete plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey wondering if there is still any left? Chasing one in Australia if possible!

Thank you in advance
Danie
Hey guys first up thanks for all the orders. These are going out all over the world which is awesome!

I have another 10 rolling off the CNC machine hopefully by next week. I may have to increase my price on the next batch as all metals are going through the roof!
I’m eating the additional cost on this batch, so if you guys want to get on the wait list let me know ASAP
Thanks!

Hey wondering if there is still any left? Chasing one in Australia if possible!

Thank you in advance
Danie
Hi Danie

Yes hope to have some soon. I’ll check back in here and send you a PM when I have some back in stock

Thanks
Dan

Hey guys

After a long wait I finally have more of these back in stock if anyones interested

All PMs as of March 20th replied to

0E33108D-0BEB-4D27-83BA-1C8CE7756867.jpeg

Got a few left for those that are interested.
Not sure if I’ll do another batch just depends on demand
Snag one while you can!

4B371398-9604-4141-93F0-4A0A001C8AFB.jpeg

81E0C53C-CCDB-455C-9490-38FC0555DC34.jpeg

Few left. Bump

I’m curious if anyone has any feedback on performance using this delete plate. With the lack of obstruction it would seem the airflow would be better. Just wondering if anyone can verify an improvement in engine performance. Thank you. Jimmy

Hey Guys,

Excited to bring to you the first of a few unique 12HT products that I don't see anyone else offering.

Made one of these for myself, and had a few extra machined for others that may be interested

If you are reading this post, you know that the 12HT doesn't have glow plugs, but rather a glow screen. Being that the 12HT is direct injected and has a very good stock compression, a lot of people end up either not connecting the heater at all, or cut out the screen to provide less obstruction to the intake.

Dont do that!

Save your unobtanium Toyota part, clean up the look of your engine by, and install one of these instead :D

Disclamer -- I have no technical data to substantiate whether or not removing the obstruction increases power or anything like that, but less stuff in the way of getting that air into your engine has got to be a good thing right?!

CNC'd from a solid piece of 6061 T6 Aluminum, proudly made here in the USA 🇺🇲

$135 shipped CONUS
$145 shipped internationally

View attachment 2446027

View attachment 2446028

View attachment 2446029

View attachment 2446030

View attachment 2446031
Hey do you have any left? :) Will buy one for sure. email me orrsome90@gmail.com

Let me check what’s left when I get home. I have one paid for and waiting payment on another. I’ll get back with you tomorrow thanks
Paid. Sorry for the delay! Excited to add this in to my rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom