100s in the Hills HIH8? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kavik

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Just curious who is heading to HIH8 this year?

I'm planning on leaving the 11th. What time is up in the air based on getting ready to go. I was considering camping somewhere that night and getting into Silverton early the next day.

I'm planning on leaving the 11th. What time is up in the air based on getting ready to go. I was considering camping somewhere that night and getting into Silverton early the next day.

That’s our plan too. Where we camp is going to depend on the weather

That’s our plan too. Where we camp is going to depend on the weather

I was planning on camping somewhere at elevation close to the halfway point or so. Best I've seen so far online is the Quaking Aspen campground near Gallup, NM off of the 40. No reservations, and it's at 7,600 feet, so I'm thinking it might be busy. Of course, it'll be a Wednesday, so who knows.

I was planning on camping somewhere at elevation close to the halfway point or so. Best I've seen so far online is the Quaking Aspen campground near Gallup, NM off of the 40. No reservations, and it's at 7,600 feet, so I'm thinking it might be busy. Of course, it'll be a Wednesday, so who knows.

I will keep that in mind. I've got some friends in ABQ we might end up crashing with. Kind of winging it and trying to see some people on the way up. I will send you a pm with my contact info

Count on some rain every day.

Nice to meet the first time attendees at HIH this year from AZ. Hope to see more of you next year. Thanks again for the support, @Kavik. Hope the event spurred even more interest in your bumpers.

We had a blast! Couple of the guys ended up living right around the corner from me. Small world. Thanks for a great event, we’ll be back next tear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom