100 series rare colors... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What crossbars are you using on your silver cruiser?
Thule Aero Bars. They look great but very pricey. I am going to put them on the 2005 Garnet truck as I am getting ready to sell the Thunder Cloud 2002.

My ‘03 black garnet pearl!

22886748-1E2A-4F1E-B8C2-88C377DE62D1.jpeg

A121B2EE-EC1F-477B-8F0A-7D2F73A34925.jpeg

D1ACC952-3993-4DA0-94CD-99D7074B66CD.jpeg

@wiscoGX That’s one of the best colors for sure right after galactic gray mica. Add some front mud flaps and call it a day.

Last edited:
3B3693C9-E030-4C94-80EF-0B3B8E6D1A66.jpeg

Took this picture yesterday. Two of my favorite colors- mine’s the River Rock. Not sure who owns the blue.

There’s a Blue Vapor Metallic LX that I see in town frequently. Super classy color.

Blue vapor Metallic may not be very rare but it sure is classy

Got a 03 100 series not sure exact color but someone told me it’s rare. Also have a buddy that has a 99 in like a burgundy with grey bottom similar set up 🔥

A7D5A6BC-45C5-4737-A5B1-85BDE4BC7660.jpeg

I'd say 4P3 Desert Bronze Metallic is the rarest LC color. Pictures don't do it justice -- it's stunning in person. 15 years in the car business and I've only seen 3.

Eucalyptus or Mystic Sea Opalescent for the LX470.

I'd say 4P3 Desert Bronze Metallic is the rarest LC color. Pictures don't do it justice -- it's stunning in person. 15 years in the car business and I've only seen 3.

I've only seen two ever in my lifetime, and one was beat to hell with different panels so doesn't really count. It is very eye-grabbing.

I've always wanted a ute, plus a landcruiser, plus be able to talk when driving. They combo doesn't come in sandy taupe, so I had it resprayed in that.

The guy at the shop kept wondering why I wanted a beige car. I had to kept telling him its not beige, its sandy taupe.

I like dark blue. Ive been looking for a rust free Atlantis Blue Mica over Tan, preferably 2003-05, for years. It seems most of the ABMs ended up in the northeast and are rusted out.

I think thundercloud is more common. I’d bet that white, silver, gray and black are the most common in all years. The blues, greens and burgundy’s are the most uncommon from what I’ve observed over the years.
Is Thunder Cloud Metallic a rare color? Thats the color mine is and I feel like I see it fairly often

I have a 98 LC in DBM

Not sure if it counts as a color, but the LX470 Limited edition is black with chrome door handles (and other chrome trim). The biggest difference is the black maple interior trim. Only 400 made, only in 2007, and only in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom