100 Series Ignition bezel light...out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Addis Ababa Past: Seattle, Windhoek, Dar es Salaam
Does the 100 series have an ignition key bezel ring light - one that lights up when the door is opened? My 80 series had one but either my 1999 Hundy doesn't or the light is burned out.

If burned out, is it a quick fix? Anyone know the part numbers.

Also my cruise control light is out as well, simple fix or full on take out the dash/cluster job. If the later I might also do the "D-light" at the same time.

Cheers,
Chris

Yes, well at least a 2002 model does. Do you have your door pocket lights coming on and your map lights working? If not, then it's a fuse most likely in the kick panel...... if they are coming on then I don't have any help sorry - the fuse for the bezel/door lights/map lights at least on a 2002 are all the same....

Yes, well at least a 2002 model does. Do you have your door pocket lights coming on and your map lights working? If not, then it's a fuse most likely in the kick panel...... if they are coming on then I don't have any help sorry - the fuse for the bezel/door lights/map lights at least on a 2002 are all the same....

All the other lights work fine. I just noticed their wasn't an illuminated ring around the ignition the other night.

It should have it. If it has the clear plastic bezel than it should have the light. That is one of the easiest to change. I just changed nearly every bulb in my dash a few months back. You just pop off that panel below the steering wheel. They should have the bulb at any auto parts store. I have a few in the garage. I will see if those little things have a part number printed on them........Okay..went and looked. the ones I have do not have the part number printed on them. But I looked at my Amazon order and it is either a "T4 Neo Wedge" or more likely a "74" lamp. Someone has a real good thread on here with all this info.

Edit: I see @jLB beat me to it. I found the type 74 at Napa for like $1. This is also the same bulb for your glove box light, which only comes on when your headlights are on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom