100 series grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any pictures of the two tiered hexagon with "TOYOTA" installed without the headlight cutouts?
Like this gold one? A couple others for example also.

60CB9C47-49AD-49E0-96A5-BEE6B88C3F55.jpeg
7391ECD8-760F-4091-8843-DE8B399D33B4.jpeg
D92FF64F-F97A-46E9-9861-08EEBC2E68F4.jpeg

Yeah that second one with the green is what I'm looking for. Being a gear queer, I wanted to give a little more aggressive look to the front end similar to how the 4runner and tacoma's current gen got a facelift.

Yeah that second one with the green is what I'm looking for. Being a gear queer, I wanted to give a little more aggressive look to the front end similar to how the 4runner and tacoma's current gen got a facelift.
That was the intended design feature of that grille (aggressiveness). I was influenced by my 13 328i that had a vertical face on the grille. Let me know if you want to order one. Thanks!

How does the second tier attach to the base grill? Is there any way to have it stick out more with the current design or would that be a redesign?

How does the second tier attach to the base grill? Is there any way to have it stick out more with the current design or would that be a redesign?
Its all one piece and welded, it would be a custom design but I could do it if possible. The front sticks out pretty far, here is a better pic from the side. We could also use longer spacers and bolts so the front panel would be out further. Currently it has 1/8" spacers, like in this photo.

Wow these are too cool. Wish I had some money for a cosmetic upgrade... do you do a hex hole one with the full TOYOTA cutout? Or where do you get the letters? Have you freighted any to Australia? If so how much?

Wow these are too cool. Wish I had some money for a cosmetic upgrade... do you do a hex hole one with the full TOYOTA cutout? Or where do you get the letters? Have you freighted any to Australia? If so how much?
I can make any deign on my website. There are a couple in Australia, I think the shipping was about $150. The emblem is a 70 series, or I have steel letters that look the same.

Any estimate for the 06 lx? I'd love a grill and 7" headlight conversion!
No time for the 06-07, I’m too busy. Maybe next year.

I’ve got one on order for my 2000 LX. I’m super excited!!’
Did you end up installing the new grill? Could you please post a pic?

Did you end up installing the new grill? Could you please post a pic?
I haven’t had a chance to install it yet. I picked it from powder a few weeks ago but I always seem to have something going on. I’ll definitely get some pics up when I do.

I definitely need one for my 05 lx470. Let us know when the design is ready to order!

Is it possible to get the Lexus lettering on a Land cruiser grille? I swapped a LC front end on my LX

Is it possible to get the Lexus lettering on a Land cruiser grille? I swapped a LC front end on my LX
Yes, I can build thar for you. No problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom