100 Series General Tech and Classifieds (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been very happy with the Ridge Grappler...

285/70/18 is the perfect size...

Nice upgrade

Mine are 285/60-18 so listed as a 31.69 x 11.50

I know I’ve seen a thread somewhere but can’t find it. Someone point me in the right direction.

My 100’s (Lx) steering wheel adjustment in the interior is whack. I don’t have any movement from wheel/tire suspension (thanks to 49 tire) but the tilt and telescopic can be pushed and shoved and moved all around.

What’s my next step to get all this slack buttoned up?

Thanks in advance.

Someone needs a ride for the SCC. Willing to make someone a deal on a well sorted 100.

Great deal. GLWS, Rob.

Hey Gents and Ladies,
I am in the market for a 100. There is no better resource than all your eyes, contacts, etc. I started to post in the For sale thread but that normally nets a bunch of guys offering their junk that is outside my specs and is not what I want.

What I am looking for:

YEARS: 2000-2006 LC (no LX)
COLORS: Thunder cloud grey, Silver, White (in that order)
MODS: would do a 2 inch lift and front bumper but no rear swing out or heavy mods (this is for 4 kids and Daily driving)
MILEAGE: Would prefer 150k but that has to be balanced with price
CONDITION: I am willing to wait for an immaculate interior or one with the right price I can do a full carpet kit and new leather on
PRICE: $10-$15k range based off condition obviously

I was looking for a FJ43 for a while, but my needs have changed and I need a car for 6 people first and then will resume that hunt. If anyone wants a one owner, well maintained RX 350 with 211k miles for $7k in old lady blue let me know!

I can be reached at jsyota2@gmail.com or text at 601-665-7814 if you see anything.

Thanks!

John

2006 with 198k for $16k.

2 owners, service history looks good. looks like a minor wreck with damage to bumpers.

What is this worth in the current market? I am leaning towards $14500 or $15k. Thoughts?

Waiting to see undercarriage pics and verify TB and fluid changes plus AHC status.

Just did my mileage report this morning, 299,693.
Timing belt, water pump, idlers and such, rock on....

I would not be scared of the miles. I’ve got one with almost 300k that drives like new

Not worried about miles at all. This will be my 3rd 100 and none had less than 180k on them!

Just doing a price check honestly. It's immaculate and the color, options I wanted so that is something I have to take in to account.

There are a few similar rigs in Texas but having them shipped plus potential flood damage, *houston area, make this one the top of my options right now.

If you need eyes on it let me know. Either me or Erin can go have a look at it in person. Just up the street.

If you need eyes on it let me know. Either me or Erin can go have a look at it in person. Just up the street.

Awesome!! thanks. I am looking at one local this afternoon.

I'm waiting on frame pics and TB maintenance. IF those look good I may get you to do a once over for me. Definitely a 12 pack in it for you when I come up to buy it if so!!!!

John
601-665-7814

@jynx pm'd you. If you can recon it and tell me if it's worth a 6 hour drive I'd appreciate it.
looking at a 2000 white one locally but it's the same price so doubt he'll come off that making the 06 near you my first choice.

Thanks!

Seems about right, 100 prices skyrocket a few weeks after I cut one loose. A 2000 model for mid teens.....wow. Hopefully it’s expoed out.

Seems about right, 100 prices skyrocket a few weeks after I cut one loose. A 2000 model for mid teens.....wow. Hopefully it’s expoed out.

a 2006 with tons of records, bone stock just went on the classifieds for $18k with 200k miles!

Added another 100 to the fleet this week! This one has as many miles on it as my other two 100s combined and still runs like a top!

100.jpg

you holding that 40 hostage?
Buddy wont order all the parts... its hunting season now and he has forgotten. So, just might end up putting a mechanics lien on it and keeping it...

Hey Gents and Ladies,
I am in the market for a 100. There is no better resource than all your eyes, contacts, etc. I started to post in the For sale thread but that normally nets a bunch of guys offering their junk that is outside my specs and is not what I want.

What I am looking for:

YEARS: 2000-2006 LC (no LX)
COLORS: Thunder cloud grey, Silver, White (in that order)
MODS: would do a 2 inch lift and front bumper but no rear swing out or heavy mods (this is for 4 kids and Daily driving)
MILEAGE: Would prefer 150k but that has to be balanced with price
CONDITION: I am willing to wait for an immaculate interior or one with the right price I can do a full carpet kit and new leather on
PRICE: $10-$15k range based off condition obviously

I was looking for a FJ43 for a while, but my needs have changed and I need a car for 6 people first and then will resume that hunt. If anyone wants a one owner, well maintained RX 350 with 211k miles for $7k in old lady blue let me know!

I can be reached at jsyota2@gmail.com or text at 601-665-7814 if you see anything.

Thanks!

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom