Wanted 100 Series Factory Sub-Tank parts package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello-

I'm looking for a nice condition 100 Series Sub Tank package. Tank, filler neck, straps, and all of the pertinent little details necessary for a (mostly) painless install. I will be using George's sub tank module and a transfer pump for this install.

If no complete package is available, I would consider gathering available separate parts for my install.

Thank you for any help and interest. I look forward to seeing what is available out there.

I'm located in Colorado FYI.

Nobody has one of these or know of one for sale?

Thanks for your time.

You might be more succesfull looking for these in Australia,that would be the only place I could see this kinda truck being parted out.

Just my 2 cents

Thank you Joe. I was hoping someone had one here that they weren't using or otherwise might want to sell.

I'm still looking if there might be one out there somewhere?!?!?

I appreciate any help or leads, thank you.

I'm pretty sure you can get all the parts new for not too much? I've looked into it for another 100 guy and it wasn't crazy. Just shipping is the trick for cost.

Hey Nick,

Do you have photos of this for us? I still want to find a Factory set up if possible.

Bought it from him last year. I am still looking for another.

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure you can get all the parts new for not too much? I've looked into it for another 100 guy and it wasn't crazy. Just shipping is the trick for cost.

X2

Cheers

Hey Nick, what's your VIN for your FZJ100? Mind if I use it to check further into parts for this approach? @gnarlynick2072

Oh yea, Nick will you be at Cruise Moab this year? I've been waiting patiently for you to come down and join us. :)

Hey Nick, what's your VIN for your FZJ100? Mind if I use it to check further into parts for this approach? @gnarlynick2072

Oh yea, Nick will you be at Cruise Moab this year? I've been waiting patiently for you to come down and join us. :)

My VIN is JT3HJ09J2X0001225. That’s an FZJ100 w/ 5 speed and barn doors.

I’ll actually be in Moab first week of May! I believe that overlaps cruise Moab... May 6 to the 12th ish?

Still looking...

by the way @semlin sold me a sub tank and straps none of which is 100/105 series. I honestly can’t figure out what they go to but definitely not a 100 series. Bummer. His sub tank package was not cheap.

Still looking...

by the way @semlin sold me a sub tank and straps none of which is 100/105 series. I honestly can’t figure out what they go to but definitely not a 100 series. Bummer. His sub tank package was not cheap.
I have a container arriving in the port and it probably has the tanks from a hzj105 in it , I did not load the container myself so I will need to sort it out before listing it

Still looking...

@Workhorse. wow. this is kind of our of the blue. why would you not notify me of a problem before putting me on blast like this?

four years ago. in 2016. you contacted me out of the blue by pm to see if still had and would sell you a subtank i bought off another mudder in a group buy and never installed. that was in relation to a three year old 2013 ad. as it turned out i had brought it home but not installed it so i told you i would sell you what i had.

this is the background on the group buy where i got it. note the price.

so you knew what i had and you knew where i got it and you knew that i had not installed it and it was gathering dust in my garage. i sold you exactly what was sold to me and as i recall for the same price. i also recall i delivered the thing to your friend 200 miles away from where i live.

if it is the wrong part, i am sorry about that, but that was four years ago and seven years since i bought it. if i were you i would follow up with swcruiser to see if he or his aussie contacts might be able to identify what it came from and see if the situation can be salvaged. he sold only 80 and 100 series subtanks afaik so maybe that is an 80 tank that got mislabelled and you can get your money back selling it to a mudder. he also sold a bunch of 100 tanks at the time so i would have thought he would notice if one was different.

@semlin

I beg your pardon, this is not, nor intended to be a blast. I am stating that the parts are physically not correct for a 100/105 and yes, as you are aware of, the package wasn't cheap. Never intended to nor did I believe I came across as bitter. My apologies if I did.

It is a fact, the parts you were sold and then sold to me are/were not 100/105 parts when physically fitted to an actual 100 series truck. It sounds like you had no idea the parts wouldn't fit. Well, neither did I until I was able to try (much later than expected). You're correct, there may be a way to verify what they are for exactly and go forward from there. I should have shot you a PM, again, I beg your pardon.

I am still in search of a 100/105 sub tank as these parts will not fit.

I just got this in from a HZJ105 that a buddy parted out for me , what you see in the pics is what I have , subtank switch and filler neck included but the filler neck is pretty rusty.
71313F45-DEF9-42C7-9D9B-5C985AD4AD8C.jpeg
8DC5E765-0847-45A0-8245-144028447FA1.jpeg
2C978D6A-DC76-4A7D-8BE4-2F2C2833DFE3.jpeg

@semlin

I beg your pardon, this is not, nor intended to be a blast. I am stating that the parts are physically not correct for a 100/105 and yes, as you are aware of, the package wasn't cheap. Never intended to nor did I believe I came across as bitter. My apologies if I did.

It is a fact, the parts you were sold and then sold to me are/were not 100/105 parts when physically fitted to an actual 100 series truck. It sounds like you had no idea the parts wouldn't fit. Well, neither did I until I was able to try (much later than expected). You're correct, there may be a way to verify what they are for exactly and go forward from there. I should have shot you a PM, again, I beg your pardon.

I am still in search of a 100/105 sub tank as these parts will not fit.

i am wondering why else is my name mentioned in a post complaining about parts not fitting and being expensive if not to make me look bad?

have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom