10 Tundra Fab Fours bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
Bought a Fab Fours winch bumper off Amazon. It was an open box so it was half price and made the decision for me over the Smittybilt.

Shipping was fast and free, even at 300# shipping weight, but when it arrived the brackets were for a Titan. Called Fab Fours and they had to make a set of brackets for me. Called Amazon. They couldn't do anything about the brackets but gave me 20% off on a $1000 bumper.

The brackets showed up just a few days later and FF didn't charge me for the brackets or shipping. Quality customer service and very, very well built parts. The bumper comes with turn signals and fog lights.

Harbor Freight had a sale going on the Badlands 12000# winch. Got a 20% off coupon to get it for just over $300. Got a wireless remote for $14 for that price it was worth it just to fill the hole in the bumper.

The bumper made the Tundra stink bug rake even worse so I installed a 2.5 ready lift front end leveling kit. Threw the caster off and had to get it aligned, and I need to keep 20 lbs or so in the airbags to keep it level. That's OK. It's good for the bags to keep them with some air in them.

Pic is before lift.

image.jpg

Last edited:
That is a serious series of events that all resulted in you getting a smoking deal on a face-lift. And I am guessing you are a "Prime" Member... I had my XRC12 shipped 2 day for free with my Prime account, nothing like getting an 80# box delivered by UPS for free.

But I must say, only one picture of such a sweet addition, I hope there are more coming soon. :popcorn:

Yup. Prime member. I'll get some pre-tires pics today. I can go 315/70/17 or 305/70/17. I'll probably go bigger since there are more choices, but this is a tow rig, not a wheeler so I'm debating which way to go.

The best part is the insurance check for a collision in the snow bought all the parts.

Can we get a side pic?

Good deal for a bad situation. :)

The best part is the insurance check for a collision in the snow bought all the parts.

That is the best part!

Bumper with winch installed on engine hoist. Very heavy bumper and very difficult to place. I did it myself, but I would suggest at least three people total for placement. Tape the crap out of the pieces under the headlights and open the hood.

image-2996276846.jpg

cool truck dude, i like the rock warrior wheels.

get the biguns.

Looking sweet!

That's a big bumper!

But then again the Tundra is a big truck. :beer:

Looking good Todd.

very nice setup love those rock warrior wheels as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom