‘06 LX470 with 64k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Drove across NC to pick up this new to me ‘06 lx470 with 64k miles. The exterior is 9.5/10. The interior is 8/10, cracking on the front seats. Hope to find someone who can recondition them. Has Night Vision which is pretty cool, just not very practical.

I’ve been reading up on these to make a few upgrades, unfortunately the rear dvd screen has some issues so I may just replace it and delete the cargo DVD player.

This will be my wife’s daily so it’d be great to figure out how to sync her phone for music but that looks like a bear if not impossible due to the nav system.

Nevertheless, drives like new, has ridiculous power compared to our old 2000 LC, and feels like a better ride all around.

Wife is super happy which allowed me to quickly sell the s***ty minivan.

If you guys have any suggestions on ceiling mount dvd replacements, I’m all ears.

5F97A3D3-4630-4391-8F92-F9CFBBC1E7BF.jpeg

77311D4C-D9EC-43BB-8CF2-E126EECFB714.jpeg

6E0803AA-AAA2-404A-B39C-78C56B0508FD.jpeg

Nice truck, congrats

@nukegoat will love you for the night vision

Congrats on the new toy. We have twin LXs. The overhead entertainment screen is a bit old school and has since been upgraded by most dealers to individual headrest dvd players.

For your oe touchscreen you can buy a module “GROM VLINE” and upgrade your OEM existing touchscreen and be CarPlay compatible:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom