For Sale 04101: ARB Drawer (RDRF 1045) with 200 Series Fit Kit for Passenger Side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
I have one used ARB drawer for sale. This is the low style, allows access for tool case or cooler/fridge while inside the vehicle. Has a roller drawer and a roller floor. I was able to use one drawer in my 200, along with the driver's side fit kit, so I can still utilize one rear jump seat (see photos). The remaining drawer can be used on either side, but the fit kit is for the passenger side, and features holes drilled by the previous owner (see photos) that can be used for fridge wiring, air connection points, switches, gauges, whatever you want really. There is a small crack in the plastic trim on the front, could be replaced if you care. The PO also drilled 2 mounts through the roller floor, they can easily be removed and the hole will essentially disappear in the carpet material. There were two on my side and you can't find them now. Drawer will fit 80/100/200 series even a 40 if you remove the rear heater. Side kit is only good for 200, but can easily be removed. How about $450? Here's a link to it new: https://sleeoffroad.com/products/rfh1045

Last edited:
This is what my side looks like installed...

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

Holes drilled by PO...

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

Small crack and the capped bolts previously used for a fridge slide...

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

Hey, should have PM’d me! For some reason I’m not getting notifications of certain threads. Still have the drawer, was thinking I’d try the local Craigslist before I deal with shipping. But if you want to arrange with Fastenal I will secure to a pallet and drop it off. Will be the South Portland, Maine location.

Anyone local? Heading to New Hampshire tomorrow…

TTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom