'03 LC100 Value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Auction buyer backed out, now i have a line on this locally. 184k, clean carfax, rust is very minimal for northeast standards, new tires, timing belt, water pump.

Any thoughts on a can't pass it up value? $10k sound about right?

15k around here if it’s rust free
There is some fresh paint in the frame. front of the frame looks very good, but best to inspect personally.

There is some fresh paint in the frame. front of the frame looks very good, but best to inspect personally.
I had a quick look at it today, tomorrow I am going to test drive and roll around on the creeper for a good look underneath. $11k will take if for sure but I might be able to do better.

thats encouraging, rust free is not really a thing in the northeast when it comes to Toyota products but this one is as good as it gets in that regard.
Here in Arizona, my butt puckers up and I immediately walk away when I see even the slightest surface rust

Dude, did you get it? Looks pretty cherry to me! Better shape than my 03! Mine has 179K miles.

Dude, did you get it? Looks pretty cherry to me! Better shape than my 03! Mine has 179K miles.
I have not pulled the trigger but $11k is the bottom line. I drove it today and crawled underneath to assess the rust. The truck rides nice, stops good, electronics and accessories are all functional (sunroof, seat heaters, power seat adjustments, antenna, rear AC blows cold). New tires, stock wheels have been powder coated, brakes are 75% front and 50% rear. The negatives are a passenger side valve cover leak, hood struts need replaced, silver dollar sized rust bubbling spot on trailing edge of passenger front wheel well, steering wheel power adjustment telescopes properly but does not angle up or down, the original heater T's should be replaced, driver's seat belt doesn't retract properly, driver's seat cushion needs restitched or recovered. I am on the fence, think I will stew on it for a few days but I am leaning towards passing on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom