Wanted 03-07....because I am a knuckle head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a great 06 that was mildly built, and like a knucklehead I sold it. I am cruiser-less and it is painful.

I thought about getting a JDM 80 series (I am in Springfield, MO quite often, home of Land Cruisers Direct) but with the cost of the vehicle, and cost to build, I might as well get another 100 series.

Looking for a 03-07, little to no rust, less than 150K miles, in very good shape. If it has some overland goodies (bumpers, lift, sliders) even better.

I live in KC but don't mind travelling for the right vehicle.

If it is blue...bonus points :)

Thanks!

Looked at a 1 owner 2004 today with 135K miles. Nice truck.

Still looking.

still searching

Last edited:
I have an 04 with 136k. Service records, no rust, bio sliders. Iron man foamcell pro shocks, slee springs, iron man t bars, and bfg ats. Only about 2 hrs from KC.

I have an 04 with 136k. Service records, no rust, bio sliders. Iron man foamcell pro shocks, slee springs, iron man t bars, and bfg ats. Only about 2 hrs from KC.

Would like to hear more about it please. My email: gearguywb 1979 at yahoo

Would like to hear more about it please. My email: gearguywb 1979 at yahoo

I too would like to get more details. Can't send you a PM b/c your inbox is full. Email me at herc21209 at gmail

I have a silver 2007 with OME suspension. No AHC. 164K miles. Located in NW Arkansas.

Last edited:
Bump for a guy still looking.

Several nicely built rigs but over the mileage I am looking for. Some really nice 150 +/- mileage cruisers but not the right fit yet.

I have a 2006 Landcruiser with 129K. Getting ready to put the ad up as we just picked up a LX 570. Originally from Louisiana. It's been between TN and MI for me. No rust. AHC. Stock and lots of records. Grey in color with grey interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom