'01 Land Cruiser - Common Problems? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm seriously considering buying a '01 LC - other than the problem with the bass on the radio, are there any other common problems with LC's manufactured in this year?

James Kelly said:
I'm seriously considering buying a '01 LC - other than the problem with the bass on the radio, are there any other common problems with LC's manufactured in this year?

Not enough of them see off-road :D

I'd check the FAQ section. That should address some of your concerns. All in all, I don't think you can really go wrong if the vehicle has been maintained.

A "member" named Rule will probably chime in with his tales of whoa however. :rolleyes:

James Kelly said:

'01 = rock solid

The bass thing is a simple amp change...JBL system sound sweet!

where's the amp located? what's interchangable?

The driver's side window on a friend's '01 came loose, he recently developed the infamous rear "clunck," there's a spot of rust on the tailgate (guy lives seaside), and the rear brake pads went at 52K mi while there was plenty of material remaining in the front. The vehicle was parked outside for 4 yrs, and this is after 60K mi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom