0 Offset on 34s+ (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nomad Arvo 502 0mm offset, BFG KO2 285/75/17 and OME 2". No KDSS, no BMC, inner liner and some rocker plastic trimming.

NtQ4i7O.jpg

deXjIot.jpg

So7Q3u9.jpg
Damn that looks proper!

Nomad Arvo 502 0mm offset, BFG KO2 285/75/17 and OME 2". No KDSS, no BMC, inner liner and some rocker plastic trimming.

NtQ4i7O.jpg

deXjIot.jpg

So7Q3u9.jpg

Hey man i missed this! Congrats Tex, Looks sick! Your patience paid off.
Now do me a favor and dechrome that bad boy.

Hey man i missed this! Congrats Tex, Looks sick! Your patience paid off.
Now do me a favor and dechrome that bad boy.

It's on the list for this year. About to crawl under the Cruiser and start installing @turbo8 aluminum skid plates.

It's on the list for this year. About to crawl under the Cruiser and start installing @turbo8 aluminum skid plates.

Just ordered his rear extendos! Thanks @turbo8 your making AHC dreams come true.

Hmm those are already in production @turbo8 ?

NtQ4i7O.jpg

deXjIot.jpg

So7Q3u9.jpg
Looks great! I’m about to do the same tires but with 17” Icons with 25mm offset. You said above you had to trim the rocker panel. Got any pics?

Looks great! I’m about to do the same tires but with 17” Icons with 25mm offset. You said above you had to trim the rocker panel. Got any pics?

I’ll grab some pics this evening.

Came back to peep these photos again and I just realized all LCs door handles are body color matched?
Ive got chrome strips on my handles. Chrome is starting to bug me too much and i dont have any paint experience.

I’ll grab some pics this evening.
I’m at the tire shop. I don’t see the rocker panel clearing but will know here shortly.

Edit: it clears the rocker so won’t need to trim for that. It just touches KDSS at full lock which I was expecting.

Last edited:
I’m at the tire shop. I don’t see the rocker panel clearing but will know here shortly.

Edit: it clears the rocker so won’t need to trim for that. It just touches KDSS at full lock which I was expecting.

Sorry, I haven't been back to the house to grab a pic just yet. Glad to hear that they cleared for you. What size tires and make/model? I am sure that plays a part in why you're touching the KDSS arm and I am not.

Sorry, I haven't been back to the house to grab a pic just yet. Glad to hear that they cleared for you. What size tires and make/model? I am sure that plays a part in why you're touching the KDSS arm and I am not.
2013 LC. Zero off set might be why you don’t hit KDSS.

2013 LC. Zero off set might be why you don’t hit KDSS.

Ahhh yea, didn't see that you are running a +25mm offset. Pics?

Ahhh yea, didn't see that you are running a +25mm offset. Pics?
372EECBE-D9D6-4286-B458-62A0EDCDDE99.jpeg
DFBC2BFD-797E-474E-ACDA-1E2425931D81.jpeg

I think I will trim the corners off the rocker panels. I’ve already trashed one that I had to replace because a rock of stick got wedged between the tire and wheel.

Last edited:
I test fit my 35-12.50-17 the other day. All
Good other than rear plastic and body mount. Clears the kdss by 1/2” or more.

View attachment 3231558
Definitely need to test under suspension compression—especially while turning and taking a big dip or obstacle. If you don’t, you may find out the hard way at speed. Remember that compression via a jack or ramp/wall when stationary can’t replicate the travel at speed where momentum multiplies compression.

Last edited:
Here’s my chewed up rocker. I’d like to just cut the end of the rockers off and make a 3D printed cap that provides better clearance.

D33F0E22-7587-418F-B827-1FD5C14E813C.jpeg

Here’s my chewed up rocker. I’d like to just cut the end of the rockers off and make a 3D printed cap that provides better clearance.

View attachment 3245774
Ouch. I had hammered the metal bracket that’s behind the mud flap to make clearance in that area, but that stick or rock took it to the next level

I’m getting the heat gun this weekend, for the inner fender. Made the minor cuts. 0 offset Fifteen52 wheels, 285/75/17

View attachment 3231541

View attachment 3231542

View attachment 3231543

Nice build buddy thats the first lc200 i see with the wheels in planning on installing for some reason i searched all over the forum and on the internet but i didnt have any luck at finding a lc200 build with the analog hd wheels.

I have a white cruiser and in planning on getting the same 17” analog hd wheels but in grey color with 285/70/17.

Do you have any pics of the wheel fender after the fix you made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom