HorseTooth 4Wheelers Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At last nights meeting it was decided that the first trail run will be on Feb 5. We will be hitting Old Flowers. We are planning on meeting at the Albertsons on the north end of Fort Collins on 287. The group will be meeting at 9 a.m.

Hope to see you all there.

usmcruiser said:
Better be done before the Super Bowl. Kick off is in 24 days, 8 hrs, and 26 min. :D I'm not looking forward to it or anything. :rolleyes:

Wait - maybe we should have a club fcn at Nick's house - watch the superbowl instead of wheel that day!!!

:grinpimp:

Nick???

How about we wheel first then we goto his house for the Super Bowl. It would make for a pretty perfect day.

Cheers.:beer:

i'd be up for that...

sweet...our first event!

I-25 to the Berthoud Exit, follow that all the way into berthoud.
at the stop sign take a left on to 287/mountain view.
Follow that to 5th St. Take a left.
Follow that down and around the sharp right turn at the morman church, it will turn into Spartan drive at that piont.
Make a left on S 8th st.
Make an immediate right on Douglas Pl.
I am the 3rd house on the right

830 Douglas Place. :D

Last edited:
We tried to pick a trail that would be as challenging as you want it to be. You can take the easy lines or if you want you can try the hard lines.

We are starting a Northern Colorado/Southern Wyoming Toyota 4x4 club. So this is one of our club runs, but any Toyota is welcome to come out and play. Should be a lot of fun.

where and what time are we meeting for the run?

Rescue Wagon said:
At last nights meeting it was decided that the first trail run will be on Feb 5. We will be hitting Old Flowers. We are planning on meeting at the Albertsons on the north end of Fort Collins on 287. The group will be meeting at 9 a.m.

Hope to see you all there.
looks like Albertsons on teh north end of Fort Collins on 287 at 0900. :flipoff2: :D

IM BACK!....

Well I finally got my internet back. This month I am now a working student so I get paid. If all goes well I will be there for the run. Good to see we have more folks. How many in total showed up for this second meeting? Total number of folks officially in our non-official club?

seven at he meeting, and frank has four others in horsetooth.

Has the Flowers road changed much in the past few years? Last time I ran it was back in 98 or so. From what I remember it was a plesant dirt road/two track through the forest. I don't remember much wheeling...lots of gates though :D

I plan on making the run

treerootCO said:
Has the Flowers road changed much in the past few years? Last time I ran it was back in 98 or so. From what I remember it was a plesant dirt road/two track through the forest. I don't remember much wheeling...lots of gates though :D

I plan on making the run

We will be glad to see you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom