HorseTooth 4Wheelers Trail Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise said:
I thought Ige backed out a while ago?

Sorry guys, I was getting squeezed btwn this weekend and next being Valentines Day...

No worries TJ! Totally understandable and part of the game! ;) I am not going to Walden and am serious need of moutain entertainment so I am doing something tomorrow then watching the SB. Have a great day whatever you end up doing! :cheers:

let me know if anyone wants wheeling company...I was planning on it.

thx.,
Rick..

Razor said:
let me know if anyone wants wheeling company...I was planning on it.

thx.,
Rick..

:popcorn: :beer: :confused:

i'll be getting the waggie ready for walden :)

Hey I'm not gonna make it tomarrow somthing came up tonight, but I will make sure to make the next one. I have to be colo springs next weekend but the 19th I am trying to get something together to go wheeling so if any one is game let me know not sure where yet but somewhere. You all have fun and let me know how it turns out.

Ben..

Hey All,

Sorry again if the late cancellation inconvenienced anyone...

I was out of town all last week and had some key people indicate they could not go. Ben's roll call didn't generate much response either, so I made the exec decision to pull the plug on this run in favor of Walden on the 11th to see the FJ Cruiser.

My wife informs me that I made the correct decision!

PabloCruise said:
Hey All,

Sorry again if the late cancellation inconvenienced anyone...

I was out of town all last week and had some key people indicate they could not go. Ben's roll call didn't generate much response either, so I made the exec decision to pull the plug on this run in favor of Walden on the 11th to see the FJ Cruiser.

My wife informs me that I made the correct decision!

You made a good call. It seemed there was still interest but like you mentioned very little confirmation. No worries! I went wheeling anyway and unfortunately made it a quickie so we could watch the game....should have wheeled all day instead! What a pathetic game! I wrote a very quick and short recap of our run on Sunday here Catch ya next time.... :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom