Air cleaner assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
Looking again for some other options locally for a air cleaner housing for the FJ45 with 1HZ.

Thanks
Rob

There is a troopie that Jerimiah from Proffitts put on the 45 troopie that is really cool. African outback caniser that sits on the fender. I can grab a pic if you like... He said he has the company info and they are in cali

beanz2 said:
No room for a 70 series type of air cleaner?

Dave

Sorry for the late reply,a 7 series unit will not fit.

I will look for a Donaldson unit.

Heres a shot, if you need a better shot I can take one later.
DSC00004.JPG
DSC01229.JPG

looks like a clean install congrates...
you have tons of room for a 70,60,40 series air cleaner right in front of the intake cross over.
i would move the washer bottle to beside/in front of the blower motor. you might need to modify the air box slightly but that would be perfect spot...
in my minds eye...
cheers

crushers said:
looks like a clean install congrates...
you have tons of room for a 70,60,40 series air cleaner right in front of the intake cross over.
i would move the washer bottle to beside/in front of the blower motor. you might need to modify the air box slightly but that would be perfect spot...
in my minds eye...
cheers

I was hoping for bolt in, but I think the factory filter would look real jazzy.

Thanks for the suggestion, now who has a BJ40 or 42 housing as they are smaller than the 60s?

I second Wayne. That's where the air cleaner went on the FJ55/3B as well. I used a BJ60 housing and trimmed the mounts.

Radd Cruisers said:
I was hoping for bolt in, but I think the factory filter would look real jazzy.

Thanks for the suggestion, now who has a BJ40 or 42 housing as they are smaller than the 60s?
actually the filter housings are qhite simular in size and the mounting of the 60 series might match the flow of the fender better...
just picturing this in my mind...
i might have one kicking around, i will check tomorrow...
that is looking real nice.
cheers

crushers said:
actually the filter housings are qhite simular in size and the mounting of the 60 series might match the flow of the fender better...
just picturing this in my mind...
i might have one kicking around, i will check tomorrow...
that is looking real nice.
cheers

Thanks for the props......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom